View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sweet Asian Girl Looking for SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilithbelle View Post
Hello everyone.

Just some basic information about myself - I’m currently 24 F and I’m looking for a sugar daddy to sustain my expenses I am currently working full time but I want to explore this lifestyle as a whole. I am slightly curvy but definitely not overweight and I know how to carry myself very very well, and dress myself up.

I am looking for a discreet, no strings attached arrangement and a minimum payment of 3K and above. I am not looking for drama so I have to emphasise on discretion. You can decide on the frequency and if I have enough offers, I will pick the best offer. Of course I will show you pictures of myself but due to discretion there will no be face pictures, that will only be shown when we meet up. Meet ups to discuss the offer are a MUST do please do drop me your offer, telegram ID and we can discuss more over there.

Thanks!

Nice writeup.

No need for upfront pictures, but would like to start with dinner date first.