View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Hi Bro Fat Fatt,

Yes these ladies work as influencers and other daylight hour jobs. They work but are not working ladies. My last flame XN (or for that matter princess Fei Fei, Qi Qi, Anni and many others) had this sort of physique - healthy long legs, a full head of hair and maybe B boobies.

I aspire to copulate with these type of ladies. The XMM less than 160 cm are not really my type, but beggars cannot be chosers.

While some people complained about the quality of girls in GL, all things considered it is/was a wonderful place. I hope the power of science brings back our playground of fucking and frenching. Once familiar and friendly with a gal it was always nice to go back for an RTF.
Really agree with yiu