View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

FR for Nana, courtesy of bro DPOWER (sorry for hijacking your FR)

Bonked NaNa, 16H12 for the 1st time, today.

1) From Chong Ching, started work on 19 Sep 19.

2) shoulder length brownish hair, oval shape face with sharp chin, nice medium thick lips, big nice eyes, medium height cute nose, having one sexy black flat dot between eye brows but slightly displaced to the right, 1.65m tall, 52 kg, A boobs, Athlectic built with nice long leg, flat thummy, complexion looks good but not those milky smooth type, reminds me of Tae Kwon Do beauty type of built and complexion. On the 1st look seemed attractive. On the 2nd close look, she looked pretty, lol. Sayang ah, if boobs B, sure fit into Birdie's requirenent ( 在讲风涼话,hahahaha). Anyway, in lotus, i grinded her until she lied flat on bed and before she lied flat, i managed to suck her A boob nipples , shiok ah.

3) ejected in grinding missionary. Getting more and more proficient in this style, hehe. Made her moaned loudly and panted heavily. She had good stamina. Went thru x 2 in standing and x 10 on bed. I felt weak and not able to sustain till another position, the doggy on bed, sigh.

4) loud moanings. Knn maybe OKT Botak thot i was raping her, lol. Even when she was exhausted, still managed to jerk her butt till i cummed. During sex, having good arm strength for hugging and grapping around my back. It was very shiok as was done by a pretty WL.

5) Nice pressed in raw rub but no raw.

6) so nice to rub against her nice leg and attractive body and watched her moaning loud with frown forehead. Beast mode fully activated. Pumped her furiously till she slided her face one side, panting heavily and grasping for air, making me not in an angle to french her. But the sight of her expression already made me wild and wanted to fuck her brains out.

7) Solid GFE, nice frenching. Accomodating to my requested fuck positions.

8) painted her furiously till she begged me to stop .......she seemed like just finished 100m sprinting.

Very shiok bonk for her pretty face, nice body, loud moans, invited me to fuck her brains out. Knn, if fuck her everyday, sure 精尽人亡,nabei .......

RTF ? What do u think ? Lol

She told me her legs gone already ( lol, in standing doggy, i got to really support her much as she had no strength to stand properly). She said in orgasm 3 times. Actually, my legs also one quarter gone ......go back home must swallow 4 tablets of Korean A grade Ginseng .......

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14163