Old 07-01-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
Snips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Decided to try Thaismile's Lisa. Just got back from the session. Obligatory YMMV cuz you might have different tastes.

Location is discreet and easy to find. Around 5-10 mins walk for those taking public transport though. Also bring an umbrella maybe because the final stretch has no shelter. Suddenly heavy rain just now so I was drenched by the time I reached the place.

Looks 8/10 - Censored pics here on SBF but her actual face was quite nice to look at. Not much light in the room I was in but I did notice a bit of pimple scars but for me it was a minor thing.

Body 9/10 - Enhanced boobs. C maybe? I'm not that experienced at gauging boob size. Slight bit of belly fat. Her ass is glorious though. Big and fat and bounces when you slap.

FJ 8/10 - She was pretty wild when riding me. Nice and tight. Very accommodating.

BBBJ 5/10 - This one I'm going to have to score lower. I didn't really feel much suction or tongue. Didn't feel much of anything really. The other FRs rated her BBBJ pretty highly so maybe because I booked a later slot so she's tired. Well, it did its job and got me hard I suppose.

Kissing 1/10 - Only some light pecks on the lips allowed. Told me she's scared of Covid.

I booked a 2 shot but I only managed 1. Mind was willing but body was too tired. She tried her hardest to get me off a 2nd time though so kudos to her for that. Spent the remaining time cuddling and chatting instead. Basic English only but she's very friendly and doesn't check time. I was the one asking her to check time lmao.

I'd RTF for that ass. It'll be nice to do it doggy style and watch it bounce I think.

Last edited by Snips; 07-01-2022 at 10:14 PM.