Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post
Does anyone know where the locals go to monger, or if the locals use any websites or apps for finding working girls?

I've traveled to a bunch of different countries and I've always been able to find mongering at local prices. $100 USD for a punt seems way too high for Myanmar where the average monthly wage is $300 USD. I feel that there has got to be alternatives to paying western prices.

Vietnam, for example, has an average local monthly income of $300 in the big cities as well. I can easily find ST for $12, but it's going to be at places that only locals go to and I never see foreigners use them. It's a bit more work, but my point is that they exist because the locals also punt, and they're not going to be paying $100 for ST.
2yrs ago when i went to Yangon, went up alone to 1 of those discreet whore houses on those 2nd floor shophouses through research in earlier posts. Usually the place is located on the 2nd floor of the shophouses and there will be some dudes waiting discreetly on the ground floor. The moment i walked up the staircase, they followed me up from behind and usher me into a door. Once there, i paid 35,000MMK which i think can be cheaper by half if accompanied by a local. Afterwards a guy will lead you to a room and close the door. Room usually is very dirty looking with a mattress on the floor.
Then a guy will bring a girl to you and if you accept her, its a quick 15min job without bath. If you dont like what you see, you can request change girl. I changed 3 times before deciding on one average looker. Cus dont wish to upset the guys too. Scared kenna robbed