View Single Post
Old 05-12-2003, 12:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by CIMKing

P.S. SC, u know where is Mayji now after H32 closed shop? I dun want to bump into her again leh...last time she baotoh me..tell her gd friend I visited her (although she promised not to tell)..wa lao...her gd friend called from London and gave me a tongue lashing in the middle of the night leh Btw, Mayji also gave me a lecture on the "taking care of her family by herself, no need man, she still young" shit...haha

OK, let's keep to the private dancer topic, sorry for side-tracking..I go finish the book first...
She told me she is back, but anyway, I didn't bother looking for her. She was telling long time back ago, she will go Japan after the GL trip. That time when you told me that, I already knew she will baotou you. Thai people words cannot be taken at face value. I was told that she actually called me up, but that time I was not in Thailand when she returned.

Ok, since now you see the whole picture, let me tell you more. when she quoted you this message Btw, Mayji also gave me a lecture on the "taking care of her family by herself, no need man, she still young" shit... at the behind she will tell her to think for her future and go for London. Of course she has to be the diplomat by telling you good things about her all this and crap.

I have a forum friend who stayed Thailand for the past 10 over years. Married a normal non-WL thai lady and happily married with 3 kids. Never got involved in relationships with WLs and he can tell me the same thing. NEVER TRUST THAIS. Thai people also tell me say don't trust the thais. So am I in any capacity to say the Thais should be trusted? I have my fair share of experiences seeing thai people lie and I am not here lambasting them. I am pointing out the fact that this is their culture.

Understanding the Thai Culture is one thing but doesn't mean changing them. Nor meaning accepting them. Understanding it will be good enough.

I remembered the 1st day I went for my Thai Lesson at the Selegie Complex. My Khunkruu(teacher), a thai, told me the same thing. Falling in love with a Thai girl can be dangerous and must be very careful. I didn't even tell her my ex tirak was a WL and she can say that to us. (I guess she must have knew many guys who went learning thai because of tiraks.)

What the thai girls tell us, its known among the Thai community, because we are thancharts (foreigners). Once a Thai girl know you can hold a thai conversation with them very well on your own, they will be more wary of you than the other way round. Do we see thai guys having tirak problems with their thai gfs? No. They understand the fact if the girl go out and get money back for the family, its part of their culture.

Over here, please take note, I am not lambasting the Thais. I am just explaining their perceptions and their culture. Understanding them but doesn't mean I accept it nor intend to change it.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...