View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

Happy to see so much support for this wicked tale
-------------------------------------------------------------

The liquefied DM-2's potency is much more terrifying than the pill version. Almost instantly, the man hating Annie started thinking of sexual intercourse and fantasized herself getting fucked by all of them. She tries to retain her fighting spirit. Yong decided to humiliate her more by suspending her to the ceiling with her pussy and asshole exposed for all to see.

Annie, helpless and exposed, await her fate

It is by far the most humiliating thing she had ever experienced, but she soldiers on. However, her mouth below does not lie, and start secreting love juices running down her thigh. She's simply a beast in heat, and there is an unbearable itch within the depths of her pussy dying to be scratched by a thick fat cock.

The men inspect her private parts with glee. Yong stretches her anus, leading them all to howl in excitement, as sinks his tongue in her ass.

"Bro Yong, how is this whore's asshole smell?" asked one of them.

The superintendent's anus is exposed and violated

"KANINA, she never wash properly ar!" he yelled out, and spanks her as punishment. They all laugh even louder.

"How dare you lick my asshole and say such things!" Annie roared, with her pride stamped on.

"You bloody bitch. Let me play a game with you. Your dumb ex girlfriend came within five minutes of stimulation by boss. Today I want to break his record! I see your pattern so cheap and horny, born to be a prostitute, confirm easily can break!" Yong announced.

"You think a useless scumbag like you can make me cum? Even the disease infested prostitutes you fuck fake it for you!"

"We shall see!"

Yong sucks on her erect tit which makes her wince. His suction is strong and focused, like a tiny suction cup trying to rip away her nipple. Combined with the lubricant of his saliva, she nearly came from this alone.

Yong attacks Annie's tit

"ARRRRGHHH YOU FUCK!" she yelled.

"Only 30 seconds nia you like cannot tahan already haha! Come, time to attack your chao cheebye!"

Yong slides his fingers in her relentlessly without mercy, going deeper with every thrust. Annie knows she is fighting a losing battle. She desires this so much, the itch is killing her, she WANTS to cum. Yong accelerates and hits top speed soon, and Annie moans loud as she squirts. Her body feels relief, but she wished they would just kill her to spare her the shame.

Yong's relentless fingering causes Annie to cum

"Wah, bro Yong! Less than two minutes ar!"

"Kanina you so lousy ar!? After we rape you I scare lock you in Geylang charge $10 also no one want to fuck! Must tell your girlfriend you're such a whore!" said Yong.

"Fu...fuck...fuck you..." was all Annie could muster.

"Ok, ok. Now we FUCK YOU."

Last edited by Rage24; 09-12-2019 at 04:52 PM.