Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on KITTY (BY:cuntking)

Went for the opening ceremony at HQ and many people were already there, after wishing the Uncle and T, Uncle gave me an ang pao. T explained that only very few gals are working, Miao Miao, Ka Leng, White Ice, Jamie, TOTO and Kitty are all in the rooms, So T narrowed down to TOTO and Kitty who he says will suit me, so see who comes out first.

Soon this lady in a black dress was out, quite short and looks mature but she was friendly and show no signs of tiredness. Hence we went into the room and she started chit chating, oh shit where got time to talk, now CNY only 35 mins …… but just carried on. She started smoking and my eyes almost pop out, die liao sure go to two sessions like that ….. she notice my look and said don’t worry, she is a slow worker so the CNY don’t apply to her.

Finished smoking, undressed and we then proceed to the wash room. She gave me a good clean up. On the bed, she said she was away for more than one month and her first day back, so she ask me ask me how I want to be serviced ………… ehmmmmm ….. testing me out ……. So I told her my first time here so anything will do.

Went into action, like an lioness in the lion dance, she started kissing my neck while her ass keeps shaking and her boobs moving up and down against my chest. Her eyes then went blinking at me, she proceed towards my nipples and gave them a good CNY spring cleaning, licking and kissing with so much pressure that I was almost in pain. She then curled herself like a ball and started teasing my balls while her hands caressed my weapon. Then without any warning she spring to the right and licked my knee, then proceed to my feet to lick my toes, then jump to the other side to do the same. She was like those lioness in those lion dance curl up to gain strength and then spring up with all the force, jumping from platform to platform.

That’s no the end of her dancing, my turn to service her, my hands explored her majestic body with enough strength to help release the tension of her body. Slowly went to tune her nipples till they are hard like those golden egg chocolates for eat for CNY and went to her abalone which was already wet, finger rub her till she was flowing and the drums rolled loudly from her. She cannot tahan and went on dancing, this time, she started bj on my weapon and rub her abalone up and down against my thigh, She then swing to the left and bj while I finger rub her till her whole body shook. Ask me to stand up and continued her bj ….. from my view she really is like a lions going up and down trying to catch the price (I think it is called the Cai Qi in the lion dance)

Before I know it she already cap me and pulled me down, I kissed her neck and went to spend some time at her boobs before entering, her drums rolled again …… after some time. Ask her to ride me, thher drum rolled even louder and with those boobs dancing to the beat of her riding in front of me, I cannot tahan much more and cummed. She then looked at her watch and said still got 10 mins and ask me if I want a 2nd shot … I said no thanks and she gave me a back rub and a good long hug.

The rest was SOP, went out to pay for 1 session and saw from the clock behind the counter that we were inside for almost 50 mins. Wow so the CNY 10 mins rule really depends on the gal.

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR