Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2002, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Fr On Fanny (by:shyboy)

Its monday again, made my way down to my regular joint and was suggested to try a gal that just came back from her leave. Being a newbie and one that likes to stab into the unknown, decided to put my targets on hold first (my targets won't disappear overnite hee hee, can always try later).

This girl with fairly big pairs of round eyes with a little chubby cheeks came and found out she is Fanny. Followed her blur blur into the china room (long time never had this room liao, nice memories). Perhaps I just woke up not too long ago and fairly stoned, as she was trying to break the ice with me, I just answered with nods, ya,ah etc. Suddenly she said "speak english only???" I smiled and replied, "I'm comfortable with chinese" and made small chats to put us comfortable with one another.

Her voice is kinda cute and cartoon(like wat Bro King told me) abit high pitch at times, sounds like a underage ger keke.

After sop shower, laid on the bed, noticed she has a fairly thick waist chain eh. Started catbath from the neck down to the nipples with her hands sexually groping my legs and croutch area.

Shortly after moved down and attacked my balls, alternating between slow sucks and vigorous licking. Took my dick half way and same thing, suck and licks, she seems to be good with her tongue eh. Worked her way up to my nipples again and slowly paint downwards again to........argg my navel, should have told her not to suck/lick it deh. Bj again and started to lift my legs up, told her i dun wanna AR and she gladly attacked my dicky again. Then slid her hands under my thigh and lift my butts up again (tot i said no AR???), but heh heh, with her hands in supporting my knee in midair, she kneel in doggie position and proceed to give me a mid-air bj deep-throat, always got something new to experience, hee hee. Guess must be tiring for her hands, it lasted briefly only but I enjoyed every moment of this stunt.

Laid her down, caress her left boobs while sucking her right tit and unknowingly she had capped me. Too blur to notice anyway.
Decided to pump her missionary and her soft, cute, baby moaning turns me hard-on (but abit like doing it with a very young ger hey). She keeps throwing a cold cfm look with her drooly eyes. Too engrossed in her voice, i cum in one position only later on. In the shower, still as naughty as ever, she ask me why dun want AR, is it becos its sensitive, and repeatedly blast the shower jet at my crack and slapping her hands there, playful ger.

Looks: 7/10 (ordinary cute look, pretty big eyes)
Boobs: 6/10 (A size i think, slightly less than a handful)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (she takes her time with ur dick, no rush at all, and blows in the air, shiok)
Kiss/Frenching: (not allowed)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (playful and friendly, likes to talk naughty thorughout, no rush at all, makes you relaxed)

RTF: guess not (chemistry lacking) and my target list getting too long hee hee

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR