View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cashstar1213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

To that 1st girl who i fell in love with but wasnt able to make my gf:

It has been 10 yrs, through these 10 yrs when the nights get lonely i will think abt u time to time. I will take a peep at your FB as its not private.

I met u at a cosplay event where i took photos for u, from that day on i fell for u so hard that i thought of u day and night. I knew it was no crush.

Despite u being 3 years older than me i don really care. I knocked out that rival who was chasing u at the same time. He gave up and left. Still remember after the movie, he tried talking to u abt the plot and u totally ignore him and came over to chat with me. That was the last of him.

U love ice-cream, being a vegan u like french fries and ice-cream. Every outing with u alone was french fries or ice-cream. I don really fancy ice-cream but i went along. U liked happy meal for the toy and i ate the nuggets and u took the fries.

It was that day when i sent u back home. I push out all the courage to confess to u. It was at the path back to your home from the MRT. You mentioned u could not give me an answer now as u jus walked out form a relationship. I said i could wait, u smiled and left.

Weeks passed, our distance became further despite us still going out with group of common friends. I put up a final struggle. I bought a figurine u liked, found a nice looking box and put in inside. Together with that letter i wrote. 1000+ words of how i feel abt you all hand-written on a piece of blank letter neatly using a ruler. I wished u happy birthday and told u to open it up at home and look what was inside. U probably did but with no further reply.

Gradually we lost contact due to my FYP and NS coming up. I knew everything was over. U removed me from FB, no more msg and calls from u. I knew for sure its over.

10 yrs now, u started your own brand of clothings. I know not if u are single or married. I dare not ask out common friends abt u. I knew its meaningless now. I know through the years i worked hard, time to time thinking back abt our story as a motivation. I did it and i have a proper job now.

I don have the courage and its meaningless to friend u back again. Perhaps u have a bf, a husband or even kids. Its all pointless now.

I jus wanted u to know i still miss u, Mr J a.k.a Ms Ki*** that i always refer to u as.

The guy who love u from 10 yrs ago.

P.S I was listening to JJ's Qi Li Xiang while writing this...