View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

Since I started hiding the panties in the open pvc pipes in the stairs. HDB. The stairs, those days were dark during the day, became my play area. When I needed to masturbate which was almost Everyday, I would walk outside. Go to my stashed panty and masturbate with it. Yes the smell of dried Cum. Pungent. I did wonder who else would be using my panty. The thrill of getting caught and listening for people coming up or down I’d be mid floor.

The thrill was never enough. I managed to snag a few bras or panties
From other blocks. One day I snagged a bra and panties from a ground floor 3 room flat. During the day. the woman there would hang her laundry on poles, I’d lift the pole and pulled off one of her bras. That house was one of those where they run a mini temple where there’s a medium. I think Husband and Wife thing. The days of perverted mediums and making women have sex, gave me the turn on that that’s what they were doing. Anyway I went back t my staircase and sat on the stairs with my penis out I wrapped the bra around it and was happily masturbating. Until suddenly in the midst of my pleasure a school girl walked up. I dropped everything, ran past her down the stairs.while keeping my penis into my shorts.

I rushed home. 30 mins later I went back out. Back to the stairs... coast was clear bra was still there. I picked it up and noticed some fresh spit on the ground next to the bra, penis out, used my fingers rubbed the spit on the head of my penis and masturbated with the bra.

I finished and stuffed the bra into the pvc pipe.