View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

Agent Has Fallen: Annie Leung

DSP Sarah Quek is hospitalised and is out indefinitely. While she physically she will make a full recovery, doctors found it difficult to flush out the effects of DM-2, and suspect it may be permanent to some degree. She needs to undergo a long period of psychiatric therapy.

While in hospital, someone had visited her secretly. That person is Sarah's ex colleague, Superintendent Annie Leung. They even had a lesbian relationship for over a year before they broke up and never got into contact again. Looking at Sarah staring into space, Annie reminisces about their times together, where they would take showers together every day. Annie had always been shy, but Sarah came onto her so aggressively there was no backing away. The relationship ended after Annie accused Sarah of using her to go up the ranks.

SP Leung and DSP Quek had an intimate relationship.

Seeing her ex tortured and raped so badly, SP Leung decides to take matter into her own hands and launch a secret investigation to take down whoever was responsible. She learns that it was the legendary SM loving criminal, Siow.

Annie vows to hunt Siow down.

But unbeknownst to her, Siow has kept and eye on Sarah and as a result discovered her ex lesbian lover wants to hunt him down. He sets an elaborate trap, leaking info of his whereabouts specifically to her.

SP Leung, confident in her abilities and bent on revenge, infiltrates the "base" that she was tipped off. She manages to hold Siow's right hand man, Yong, at gunpoint. Yong stalls for time while his backup arrives.

"Your ex gf, that DSP Quek? Haha...she sucked all our cocks! She looked so sexy tied up and helpless, dunno boss raped her how many times! Don't worry...later you also kena!" taunted Yong.

"Shut the fuck up! Prepared to get raped yourself in jail!" responded Annie, absolutely furious at how they defiled her ex lover.

Annie vents her frustrations on Yong.

But her anger left her unprepared as several men soon showed up with guns pointing at her. Annie holds her hands up, defeated.

Annie is surrounded.

"Kanina. Limpeh grow so big never get whack like that before!" Yong yelled, as he slapped Annie. "Tie her up! Then we can slowly play her!"

"Fuck!" Annie thought to herself. "Play me? What do these bastards want? They raped Sarah, but I am a goddamn Superintendent! Surely they don't dare to touch me???"

They manage to tie her up in less than 5 mins, and all salivated at her helpless, bound body. Annie knows her mission has completely failed, and is now at the mercy of these men. They all look at her like wolves surrounding it's prey.

"Wah bro Yong, the angle she kena tied up damn good! Can even see her panties! Later I want take!" said one excited henchman.

Annie is red with anger and embarrassment, but can't do anything to cover up as her panties are on for show.

Tied up and helpless, SP Leung awaits her fate.

"LET ME GO! WHERE IS SIOW!?" she roared.

"Boss got business to attend to. He tell us to have fun with you first, hehe!" taunted Yong.