Old 19-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Anyone who has read my last few posts realizes I have nothing but good things to sat about Jocy. But I am not the only fan of Jocy, and the girl seems to have some serious devotees. So this week, despite my best efforts, I could not arrange a meeting as she was fully booked. Knowing that I could not venture out on the weekend and she is leaving early next week made me over anxious. So I decided yesterday to get my frustrations out and booked another girl from craiglslist. I decided on Chelsey. Met up at her hotel in late afternoon. Chelsey is hot looking and has a nice pair of tits.

The session was good. In the end I didnt get to fuck her or have her suck me. Seems I did most of the work. She did top me, and that was very nice, but I could have taken that longer.

She said she could not cum, as she had already done so three times that afternoon. Also popular girl I guess. But I decided to try, as I've heard this excuse before, so gave her a long hard suck and she came.

She is a nice girl, kept offering me food and fruit. Had me shower before hand and let me take a nice long shower before I left.

I like to be neutral and not compare any two girls. But to put it as discreetly as possible, if Jocy says she has time for me before she goes, I need to figure out where I can dig up some spare cash as have blown too much cock and dollars in two weeks