View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
In one of those rare days, i had two ladies in a single afternoon, with some lunch and shopping at city square in between. Both had surprisingly strong tongue action as they cat bath me.

H12: Candy. I always like MILFS with that really sexy auntie look and i always stare at Candy whenever i am in H12. Finally took the plunge for her. Her boobs were quite large, at least C, even though she hides them well under her loose baggy clothes. She starts off with quite a long cat bath, using her tongue from your arms, nipple (must be like at least 3 mins per nipple) to your tights. Her BJ includes ball licking and she also did quite a nice ass rimming. Just note that her BJ is BBBJ unless you ask for a covered one. I am not much of a FJ man so the combo of licking, sucking and stroking was enough for me

H22 Jojo/Mei Na (room between Maggie and Mun Mun). i have always peered at her because her dresses always show off her cleavage. Glad to report that her boobs are indeed quite a big handful. She is another good licker, even licks your ears and sucks on ear lobes. As my hands were slightly up, she even licked armpits. Unlike Candy who licks while facing you, jojo does ot sideways so while you can't really have a good view of her sucking you, there is easier access to her boobs which she seems ok for you to fondle.

Two surprising finds for me, as i like good foreplay and being someone who rarely does FJ, i would definitely come back. Adds to my list of ladies with good and extended foreplay
I think I will go for H22 Jojo for a try today.If she not free, I can go H12
Tks for sharing these infors