Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

How to Chiong Yoshiwara Soapies.

Emblem Soapy. - Don't go here.

There isn't much information on Jap soapies in this forum because there is a ton of information outside this forum.

I'll just give my two cents and a bit of experience which should help you on your way.

1) Do your research before going, there is a lot of information on google.
2) know your budget. That said, I think anyone on the internet is talking about the proper soapy experience. With that said, don't cheap out at the last minute, if you are going to spend $900, pay the extra go to the top tier. 90K Yen.
3) If you think Dome 1 FLs have inaccurate pictures be prepared to be wowed by the inaccuracy levels of the individual soapy websites. Hence why I said, pay extra, the 90k domes have actual Jap models working the floor.
I went to Emblem (75k), and I think i could have pulled a girl at random off the street and they would have been hotter.
4) You might check their schedule and have a girl in mind, but know that if you really want that girl, you have to book in advance. Because she might not be available when you turn up.
5) You can get to Yoshiwara area and walk around, there are probably at least a hundred soapies in the area. If you have multiple stables in mind and you want to punt the 70K + stables first start of with the cheapest and work your way up. You can always walk in, ask to see the pictures and then leave if nothing tickles your fancy. The touts are all quite friendly and approachable actually, and most can speak some English.
6) You can get a complimentary ride back to a nearby station of your choice from most of these places I believe, I was given a stamp collection card. I assume collect 9 stamps get 15K yen off your 10th.
7) 90k soapies, might not be 90k, if you feel it's to expensive, don't bargain, just ask to leave, they might offer a lower price to entice you to stay. Japs are not a race that respects bargaining skills.

Soapy massage in Japan has probably layers that all these Gaijin foreigner forums don't even know about. When I went in, I was shown two pictures, that was all that was available to me, other men had access to picture albums. There is a lot more that we don't see.

I'm a very japanese looking Gaijin, but I'm not jap, if you are white or black, you will stick out like a sore thumb, hence I understand why some places don't offer services to non asian Gaijin.

I was made to wait in a room for my turn for 30 mins, through that time, I noticed several much older Japanese gentlemen patronised the soapy, I felt a bit awkward sitting there honestly, but I guess if you think about it, we all know what we are there for, so no judging, they probably are looking at me thinking someone young punter still learning the ropes. But if you don't look Jap, it will probably make these guys feel awkward given the still existent Japanese racial superiority ideology.

Truth be told, this is not very expensive comparatively, a Singaporean FL cost $500 an hour and up, and no quality is assured. If the other forums I've read are anything to go by, there are some absolute babes to be had in these soapies, ex models, av stars, you name it. You will have unlimited screws in 2 hours for SG$800 - 1200, and better service than what you get from dome 1. I'm at the stage of life where I can't usually hack twice in 90 mins any more. The soapy massage experience was so hot, i did twice in an hour.

It's an experience that should be tried,

But the most interesting thing to note is the magic word: Nama. - Raw.

I don't think any Gaijin knows for sure, but in your 70K and up soapies, girls go for regular screenings and are proudly "clean". Also, Condoms aren't something that women also like using in Japan apparently. My main aim of going to a soapy was to fuck one of the possibly hottest women I'll be able to - but RAW. I'm certainly not going to do it in Thailand or Vietnam. If there was ever a place that one could consider, it's here. Now I know it's still risky, but it's all part of the experience. Having a Nuru Massage transition seemlessly into one of the hottest screws ever be having on an air mattress, mind-blowing, just like in Jap AV.

I think the 90k ones actually do offer it, but it's un-said, you just gotta go ahead and do it, like just put it in and don't stop, all part of the throes of passion of the moment. Because it's unsaid, don't be a douche like me and ask for it when selecting a girl, you will be flat out refused, as remember: paid vaginal sex is actually still illegal in Japan. I only realised why at a 90k soapy, I was already given a discount to 80K and after which the guy actually tried to convince me to stay which is incredibly unusual usually, if you don't like what they have available you can turn and leave and they will still be very respectful, it only later it hit me that it possible he was trying to keep me there because he knew he could offer what I wanted, but just couldn't say it out loud. 70K and above soapies offer nama as well, but I don't know if all do. Below 70K, I think you have high volumes of punters and so the risk goes up as well.