Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post
bro kateoy luver, i hv a bad news for u. jocy is very angry wit u for disclosing her discounted price of 150 for u on this site. now she is chrging everybody 200 n those who offer 150 can go home n sleep
Yeah, I know. She has told me. But it's bros here who tell her these things and insist to her she should also charge then $150 that are fucking idiots. Any punter knows that what is charged to one bro on a particular night, might not be what is charged another night, even for the same guy. Further, what is conveyed in these message boards is supposed to follow some code of ethics.
Otherwise it becomes pointless. Act like a bunch of 12 year olds I tell you. Oooh, you charged him only $150, cannot charge me more. If a girl asks for $200, of course try to negotiate, but use charm or whatever, dont point fingers.

So thanks to whoever upset Jocy. You screwed up a good thing. Fuck you very much !

And by the way, I am happy to pay $200 to Jocy if that is what she wants from me, and if she would have me back.

Thanks again !!!