Thread: Lorong 6 H66
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 20
newbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to beholdnewbadass is a splendid one to behold
Re: L6h66

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie2807 View Post
Because we never treated them like hookers... You might never understand this feeling because I can tell you have trouble connecting to people or reaching out to them or allowing people to reach out to you...

Don't call people pathetic fools just because you do not understand us. I am sure I speak for a lot of people.

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone. I dare you.
Aiya brudder... you can speak for 1 million people and if you are wrong, it will still not change the fact that you are wrong.

You gotta understand that all this emotion looks humorous to outsiders. If you are in his shoes whatching someone sigh and moan over a girl in a fish tank, you won't find it funny meh?

I am a technician and people treat me like a technician. Why shouldn't I treat a hooker like a hooker? (a.k.a fuck, pay up and fuck off)

People call you fool then fool lor...what's the big deal? We are all men, we are all fools.

If you want to zap me annonymously, go ahead. But please save your comments. If you do not have the balls to leave your nick, then I don't really care what you have to say.