View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: List + Info + PRICE of All Geylang Brothels and Links to Interesting Threads

Cant find the house thread for L18H28, so writing a quick FR here.

Ate some testosterone boosters and libido was off the charts, was 3am wee hours of Monday suddenly wake up need to bonk.

Drove to L18 and saw H18, H28, H30 (i think) still open.

H18 OKT told me all busy, passby H28 as I wanted to go check out Westerhout H17, H17 OKT just nice closing the gate. Wah sian, panic, cant expect me to pcc after such a determined decision right?

Walked back towards L18 H28, saw one customer keblankan pusing at H30 so probably no girls. No choice, hasten my pace towards H28 and saw a gang of bhanglahs exiting from there.

3 WL available at 4am, signboard outside says close at 5pm (the WL told me if slow day they will close at 4.30am). Choice wise all MIlFs, like neighbour's wife kind of feel. 35-40 yo?

Picked G6, and i guess this house is just for quick release. I told G6 that i will extend session if service is good, although she was not rude but her answer was not to my liking. She replied politely that for $60 wont be any amazing service. Maybe they are all too tired?

Anyway, cbj was standard, pussy was loose. GFE still alright just that very commercial feel. She told me very hard to earn in SG, with that kind of service I dont think anyone will expect a difference in earning. Looks wise she was one of the prettier ones, abt 7/10.

Wont RTF, i rather go to L8H66e where the milfs go the slight extra mile to retain your patronage.