View Single Post
Old 25-01-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Can we blame the whole world for labelling Spurs as a “nearly” team?

I certainly can not argue against this tag after we have lost another cup semi-final.

It has been so near yet so far, not only the results, but also the stadium. Hence, it is resonance that how Spurs will be, nearly. So many news about the state of the art stadium & so on, it is the same vibes of how good Spurs can be and Spurs are challenging for the title. However, these seems to be propaganda stories brewed for fans to believe great things will happen immediately.

Hyping up matters/news is a double edged sword, DL take the stadium news as a big big lesson, you will lose fans through news of so many delays. In fact, DL should stop all stories on the first game to be played in the new stadium. Ensure that it will be ready next season. Show by example that Spurs should be down to earth on such important matters & news. Let the players know that psychologically they should be down to earth too.

Next, we come back to running the club. It is time DL stop being a “nearly” chairman by getting at least two very good players before our TOP players start to look elsewhere and stop being a DeLay chairman.

COYS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends