Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
lwys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beetalk and my hunting in johor bahru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwys View Post
Nowadays I think Locanto can find alot of good Thai ladyboys in jb. The past 2 months I have been visiting the same Thai ladyboy, Rada. Quite pretty and the body is very slim, big boobs(plastic but still Abit soft), and a thick and big cock, probably Abit bigger than mine. Height around 165cm. Staying in a place quite near city square area, convenient to park just outside if u are driving.

Her attitude is also great, can chat, kiss and cuddle and even go out makan/movie together. She probably can top very well due to the big size and rock hard cock she has (~6inch and thick). but I didn't try since I'm not into that.i just did some 69 bj and topped her tight hole. Damage is about 150rm for me, after nego.

At first I did not want to share this review so I can keep her to myself haha... But she told me this month fewer customers so I try to help her. My impression is she is the simple, kind and caring type of girl that has good GFE.

Her WeChat is radaxxx2535, WhatsApp is +60 17-490 2528
Update: Rada just told me that tomorrow she is going back to Thailand for 5 to 6 days, will be back in JB around the 9th of July. Can arrange with her for future session