View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
Cannnnn! Just let sista know!

Thank you but why would a guy be jealous abt that siaaaa! Lol. But move on. He better spend time to polish himself up rather than leaving useless comments. Speaks more about his character than mine anyway *flips hair*

And you didn’t leave your nick.. yessss I Rem the lakeside meet for a smoke ! Haha

Thanks thanks guys.

You all been most awesomeeeee!

Hahaha. Drop you a pm soon for a meeting.

But than again, I’ve been following your post since day one. Read your wordpress and all. I am in no position to judge you but after reading your posts, I see you tend to fall to your emotions and succumb to in with the previous asshole.

He didn’t cherish you lah. Don’t sweat it Nor dwell, I say spend that effort and time on dolling yourself up and feel good. We don’t have that many 10 years to worry hahah.

P.S. I have also been following you on blowing wind. Keep it up and continue to stir my cock and let my imaginations run wild with your posts!

Next target. 2000 Points