View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Read a short comment about 110 from FB, decided to try.

Looks: she actually looks closer to the video.. average thai girl look.. had slightly enlarged pores.. but generally young girl.. told me she's 21..

Body: Flawless and tight.. hourglass.. 2 small tattoos.. 160cm and 45kg type of body..

Boobs: Natural Bs to Cs.. perfectly shaped and bounced when i fxxked her.. kept on sucking like i was a baby.. maintain eye contact during sucking her milkbags.. even tried to engulf her whole boobs into my mouth! wow..

BBBJ: Bit of sucking hard.. didn't really like it.. but overall okay with balls and shaft licking.

French: Yes, DFK. but she's abit of a heavy smoker so the breath is there..

FJ: Perfect.. cowgirl and watched her milkbags jiggle.. grabbed and suckle it while pushing my rod into her.. doggy and pulled her milkbags back.. missionary and lifted her legs up for deeper reach.. no complains there..

Overall: 9/10.. Young girl, decent english.. told me its her 2nd stint.. 1st was in HK.. young body with devilsh figure.. great fuck..

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!