View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Hi to all bros here. I am sorry for not replying to all as I have committment too. I do not frequent SBF like most do here and can only update or share whenever I am free or stuck in a jam when on my way to JB.

Anyway, went to find JH yesterday.
Unfortunately, she was busy with a customer and asled me to come back 45 minutes later.
Went for a lunch nearby and headed back at the appointed time.

Upon entering the room and lying on the bed in my briefs, JH removed my brief and hung it together with my clothes (I do not want to go full naked before JH comes in, in case the lady boss pops in and chat with me. Will be rather awkward).

She thanked me while performing the juagen session, mainly because
1) I am never stingy when I tip her
2) Introduced some brothers to her.

Her regular customer has increased and also her income.

Anyway, I asked her for permission to snap shot a photo when she is Jua Gen "ing". She agreed and attached is one of the clearest photo but without her face (I still feel that I need to protect her identity).

The session went through with her popping the golden question, hands or mouth? I opted for mouth.
Well, the whole process went through again like before, she blew for a period of time, I could see that she's getting tired and her her to use her hand. When i am on the verge to ejaculate, she lowered her head and allowed me to CIM again.

Left the place a happy man!!!

On the side note, I noticed I have 40 over messages unread and pls allow me some time to go through whom I will share the info with.
Some brothers thanked me for the info shared and came to me with several comments,

1) Her Jua Gen is not the traditional type.
I agree. Hers is the softer type which I feel is teasing or gentle massaging on the dick and balls. Well, it does improve my blood circulation. Maybe for bros who like painful juagen, I suggest going to one "May Traditional Manhood Massage". That is damn painful.

2) The massage palour is rundown
I agree. It's not the type of classy type. More towards home part time massage. A home converted style.

3) JH is not young
I agree. She's 40 plus. In fact, I don't go for the age. As long as they look pleasant and able to get along. I am not planning to marry her. Why bother about her age.

Last but not least, they have what I want, I have what they want, ok.
Thanks to the few bros who has became her regular. Pls treat her nicely and I believe she'll be nice to you too.