View Single Post
Old 26-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nick2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Are Your Fantasies Of Your Wife?

My sister in law invited us to her house over the weekend cos her bf came to Malaysia for,a short holiday. Hes from local but work in Sabah. He's in his late 30s, rich but down to earth. We r in good terms wif him as every time he's here we'll drive him around n spend most of our times wif him n my SIL.
Last Friday nite we were playing 3 ka mahjong at her house. After an hour my wife she's tired n want to take a rest. So I replaced her. After a few rounds my SIL wanted to take something from one of the room where my wife is sleeping. As she walk opened the door I saw her bf R looking towards the her direction. At first i was busying adjusting my tiles, but after a few second I still notice him looking at the same direction.... Curious I look slowly without adjusting my head I try to follow where he look at. I can see my wife sleeping in that rooms floor. One of her leg open up. I can clearly see her black panties.
I didn't say anything or move... R did not move too. I think he was having a good time n i had a semi hardon .... the show ended in less than 1 min. My SIL came out close the door n we continue or game till 10pm.
After the game we went out to supper. That night I noticed he like to take a glance at my wife's leg whenever he has the chance.
After supper we went home around 12am. After I take my bath I decide to tell my wife what happened this afternoon. She didn't comment much but only laugh over this incident. I thought somehow it will make her horny....
I whispered to my wife "do u think he'll kap u again if u wear back the short loose pants that u wear this afterrnoo? Since ur sis is sleeping n R is doing his work wif his laptop, u want to distract him?"
She got up from her bed n walk towards the door. Again I whisper to her izzit possible to not wear her panty? (my heart beat was pounding heard n almost have a hardon....) she says no.... N walk out.
I dun really know that's what I want but that night my dick head was ruling my other head....
We sat directly on the sofa that kinda facing him. The 1st 5-10mins he's kind of steady doing his work. I told my wife n R I wanted to get drinks from the kitchen. So I went.... My wife did posed for him ... I can see from the ajar kitchen door. His eyes didn't even blink.... I think he can't believe what he saw too. But this time he's kinda alert as he keep on looking at the kitchen door at the same time. We sat there around 40mins then we say good nights to him. I told my wife I m glad that she's so sporting....