View Single Post
Old 19-07-2007, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 18
CrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyThaiLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EverY NighT I PraY ThaT i you in my Dream (DreamY)

Late FR of Dreamy

I had an enjoyable dream during last week.

Looks: 7/ 10
She has a pair of beautiful eyes and keep eye contact at all the time; always keeps sweet smiling, which really can many men’s heart. 1 thing for sure is that her nose is 人功整形美容, and she admitted she did it.

Body: 7/ 10
She has a smooth skin, quite proportionate figure except there is a little tummy; nice tattoo at her back, above the waist, nice butt too.

Boobs: 7/ 10
33B cup breasts with small light brown nipples, to me are just nice and soft to grab. While I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples, she tried to close her beautiful eyes but they were trembling, she was enjoying and came out soft moan.

Bath: 5/ 10
Nothing much to mention, it’s SOP.

Catbath: 6/ 10
She licked almost every part of my body; I believe that she still has room for improvement.

Frenching: 6.5/ 10
A good kisser with little tongue suction may be before the action start, I did rinse my mouth. And when I kissed her, she was a bit shy; she would be a little high when I kissed her ears, her neck, and her back.

Fingering: 6.5/ 10
She is tight, luckily when I did that, her some golden juice already came. I did it slowly with my tongue painting.

BBBJ: 7.5/ 10
It was quite a long BBBJ. She kept some eye contacts while performing this task, balls licking, light tongue licks during deep throat but suction can be improved.
During 69, I asked her if she willing to accept AR? I would like to do it for her. She agreed and accepted my offer. I believed both of us had experience great pleasure at that moment.

FJ: 7.5/ 10
A hard working SYT, willing to try out any positions but quite weak in Cowgirl style; did several positions together with her, like Cowgirl, Missionary, diff Doggies, etc, and we finished off in the shower room.

Attitude: 8.5/ 10
A nice SYT, willing to accommodate, provide GFE.

Overall Rating: 7.5/ 10

RTF:
Paiseh - ‘NO’, coz low ‘Vitamin M’ plus there are so many FL/ WL. Anyway, before I leave, I gave her a little gratuity to thank her for providing me such a lovely sweet dream…

Recommended to Bros:
A Big YES!

Cheers,
CTL

p.s. Thx 2 u, Bro Pierce. Sorry for my late FR coz I'm kind of BZ recently.

孤独的在人群中间,没有一次遇见阳光
直到今天,我们相遇,让我的整个世界都改变
属于这个人的唯有诺言,让我明白生活还有多少价值
你进来寻找,占据我的整个心,要将我心中一直想要说的话说给你听
轻轻的爱的言语,听了激动万分,只是这样我的心就轻飘感谢上苍
说的这句话,是真的吗?能否看着我的眼睛再说一次
只有一个人,只是你,让我这样日思夜想
我的一颗心带着爱,从现在开始只为你一人
从现在开始请让我只爱你,一个人