View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
zzroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Namcha (Galaxy Xscorts)

!!!IMPORTANT!!!: Before reading this, I’ve included a TLDR below if you don’t want to read this essay as it is quite lengthy. I’ve also included my genuine remarks. Note that I swear by my own principle to only give the most authentic reviews BUT based on my personal experience, so as many seniors have said (and advised me), your experience may vary. That said, I try to be as unbiased and as objective as I can in my reviews, though this is by no means justification for you believing in my FRs.

Side note: This is my third experience with a WL, and also third FR.

Disclaimer: Bros, I write this FR with a heavy heart. I write it with a bittersweet pain in my heart knowing that some of you bros will go after her after this FR, meaning I can’t monopolise her for myself. Then again, that just means I need to book her everyday until she ORDs, so that’s one reprieve. Be warned, after reading this FR, I promise you you’ll be rock hard, because I am, even as I’m writing this after I have emptied my balls today, just thinking about Namcha. So, don’t read this at work, take your time.

OKT: 10/10. A friendly and accommodating OKT, who is respectful and efficient in replies. This is despite some hiccups last minute when I reached. This is also despite me reaching early and wanting to change time. I know bros here fuck girls and not fuck OKTs, but he is also a reason why I might eventually become a regular for Galaxy Xscorts.

Location: 7/10. To be honest, I am starting to get a little uncomfortable with registering lol. It’s a nice and secluded hotel, with a clean room and nice shower area alongside clean beds. Well-conditioned and clean air smell (not the musty kind like Pulau Tekong’s CQB areas if you want to compare anyway lol, but I honestly don’t give a shit as long as I get to do the deed, like I said before). It’s just a little unnerving to register, but everything else is perfect.

Looks/Face: **********/10. That’s 10 stars out of 10. Before I begin this segment, let me just give two immediate objective disclaimers: 1) She looks about 65%-70% of her actual photos, not exactly the same as with the case with Ruby. So, if you’re going in with high expectations on a perfect copy, don’t. 2) The reason why I give her such a high rating is because of a HUGE BIAS: She looks almost exactly like a crush I had before. You know the feeling when you have a crush on a girl not because of her looks, but because of how she behaves and over time, spending time talking to her and getting to know her? Yeah, that kind of “average-classmate-face” look. Such a fucking turn-on. She had some light make-up on when I went. She’s no model, but she’s absolutely fuckable.

Body: 8/10. Cute, thin and petite body. SYT looks…not really, not exactly. I can’t really quite put my finger on what’s so attractive about her body, I guess one word would be “natural”. Not much to say here. She has tattoos which you bros can refer to previous FRs pics of her. She also has a bite mark on her chest, which I didn’t ask but the reason might be as the previous bro’s FR mentioned – abusive ex. Pussy is trimmed but not shaved, which I don’t mind at all.

Frenching: 10/10. Bros. Finally a girl who doesn’t hold her breath when Frenching/some other gimmicky shit. Sucked on her tongue like a candy and fucked her mouth. Sloppy and hot, like some JAV shit bro.

Painting: 100/100. Before I begin, bros, let me ask you a question: How do you think a girl should react when she cums? Grab bedsheet and moan louder? Wrong. Squirm and pant faster? Wrong.
For the past week since my last FL visit, I watched countless videos on PUSSY EATING TUTORIALS. I read research articles and literature on female biological reactions during sex. I even consulted with a few friends who were pussy eating experts. I also did practical with a fleshlight every night with my mouth. In the end, here are my results, you be the judge:
I was on her pussy for nearly 30minutes, eating her out. By the time I was done, her body was convulsing on the bed, the pussy area soaked with sweet and salty juices (which tasted like char kway teow??? Weird) which I drank a lot of by the way. In fact, during our 69 position, she came so many times, she stopped sucking halfway and stopped moving completely, her hips grinding into my face with her moans becoming GRUNTS. THAT, my bros, is a woman cumming (I think?). Please let me stroke my ego here a bit because I was shocked and proud of what I did to her.
So, to answer my own question, I believe a girl cums when she becomes completely engrossed in what you are doing, and forgets almost everything else, especially when you make her cum multiple times without letting her stop (when she tried to get away I pulled her back in lol, fun).

BBBJ: 9/10. I couldn’t get hard after my first round but I didn’t really want to anyway, but she insisted on pleasing me with a blowjob when I asked out of curiosity. I grew in her mouth after a while and she kept blowing me until the time was up, NON-STOP. That really, really impressed me. I could tell she was tired (especially since she came so hard) but she kept going. As with the previous girl, she couldn’t DT me for too long, maybe a few seconds before she coughed so I eased up on the DT. She knows a few patterns for BJ, but I think she doesn’t do it much because there was a lot of teething, or maybe she was just tired. Anyway, BBBJ was great and I can handle teeth (a little).

FJ: 8/10. It’s funny because the star of the show was the painting, but the FJ was just as good (and I usually prefer fucking more). Her pussy was tight it was almost difficult entering her. Only did missionary, but by the end of this week…
Anyway, sweet moans, cute expressions and open to Frenching. Really amazing girl. Not much else to say here, you will have to do your own fucking to find out. 😉

GFE: 9/10. She smells pretty good, and luckily there wasn’t a customer before me (I hope) so I think she took care of herself pretty well. Asked me what I wanted before cuddling tightly with me and smiling at me once in a while. Felt like more than a girlfriend than my ex was. Sadly, we had to use translators most of the time, but it was a wholesome, quiet cuddle with small exchanges of smiles every now and then. I think she knew I was a bit tired and stroked my body with light kisses. I think this is what “kena KC’d” feels like, is that right, senior bros?

RTF: I pre-typed this FR.
I wanted to submit this immediately, but decided only to do so after I have confirmed an early slot the next day. If you are reading this now, that means my 2IC is warming in an oven already. I will RTF her until she ORDs. Bros, it looks like I really kena KC’d. “But what about the money?”. Bro. She has given me more pleasure than my ex would ever had, and the amount I spent on her FAR EXCEEDS the amount I will be spending on this FL. My ex left me for some cock just because he was taller than me (and I heard he cheated on her anyway, LOL) when I treated her so fucking well. Singaporean girls just CMI, bros. If I had to choose, I’d rather spend a million on Thai FLs for the rest of my life than a single cent on some Singaporean whore who is materialistic and superficial YET still have the balls for double standards (I'm just generalising, no offence to anyone in particular here).

TLDR: Cute, amazing, GFE with an orgasmic session. Petite body, face doesn’t look close to the pics but still very pretty. Body and pussy are clean. Allows Frenching and painting, BBBJ had some teeth. Sex was better than usual. I will be coming (again), I promise.

Overall verdict: 10/10. Just a final note, if you’re looking for 1) Double Ds/MILFS, skip. 2) Slutty SYT, skip. 3) Commando queen, skip. This is a girlfriend experience. Actually, you know what, can you bros skip her for my sake…kidding. Support her bros, give her 2 shots of your cash. She’ll be a memory I will love for a long time when she goes back.

Hi! I'm zzroid, a young guy in my 20s, who has given up on finding a GF in SG where most girls are superficial . Hence, I've turned to SBF.

Take all FRs with a grain of salt. Or bag.

FL experience:
Eleven (LF)
Ruby (GX)
Namcha (GX)