View Single Post
Old 14-06-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1396 / Power: 5
Kopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud ofKopiosteve has much to be proud of
Re: Molly - Mixed blood seductress

I was skeptical at first, cos I don't particularly like shops. But being a small operation, maybe one ot two woman ops, the risk factor was lower and I took a calculated gamble.

I got a royal flush!!!

Molly is a young-ish, tan, pretty girl with mischievous eyes and a hungry smile. She is armed with medium B cups on a rather fit body. But exotic physicality aside, it's her happy, loving, all-attentive ways that made the session such a wonderful and delightful experience.

In my entire time there, it was me and no one else. Absolutely no distractions whatsoever. The rest of the world melted away, as she took her time attending to every millimetre of my body with her lips, tongue and mouth.

As a long time bbbj-cim connoisseur that I am, all I can say is, it was intense, intense, intense. What a gal. Without doubt , she'll be a super regular in my rotation list.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily