View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.online/duoduo-massage/
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3534

Commando FR on Duo Duo / Yi Lin (FL cum ML)

Disclaimer: My experiences May differ from yours, this FR is based on my experiences, do take with a pinch of salt.

Booked her earlier in the day, location wise is very far for me, (I think around 500m to nearest MRT), very good for drivers, extremely discreet and convenient for bros who are driving. Nice place also.

First thing, looks. The person in the photo, has only a very tiny bit resemblance to the actual person, if it's her, then is very heavily edited, her hair is not that colour also. But the actual person looks quite decent, got a foxy look, won't reject, i would say if she put her actual photo up, i wouldn't mind booking also lol. (Bros who visit her, you can double confirm that the photo has only a very tiny resemblance to her, correct me if im wrong thanks)

Age wise, 29 - 32. Height around 165-167.

Next thing, body, her body is good, no saggy boobs, tummy got abit stretch marks, overall slim still, won't say QT Slim, but like just slim, nice rack also. Boobs are a natural Cs, no hard, nipples are nice. In the room, straight ask for money, i paid 120 first, knowing she is an FL on the other site, i wanted to see how is the whole session first before i ask to top up for FJ. She didnt ask me for FJ btw, maybe she thought i paid her 120 so i don't want FJ.

Apartment is rather nice, and cozy, bathe and began the session. Massage is average, but rather short (will explain further as you read along ) , tried to make conversations with her but get quite a 1-2 word kind of replies, so i gave up trying to talk to her ( - points for gfe ) , began the massage from my neck, down to my back, 1-2min later, massage my ass, 1-2min later, shift to legs, 1min later, began sensual

Sensual began, removing her top and stroking her hands gently and gliding them up n down my back, feels shiok, got that tingling sensation, 1min later, asked to turn around (feeling abit cheated btw, thought will go abit further)

Straight pour oil on my little bro and began a slightly rough hj, no catbath or licking whatsoever, just straight hj, rather mechanical, no pattern no teasing, just jack me off , Can tell she just wanna finish me fast and go, throughout she looks dis-interested, i just grab her boobs and try to roam south but her position is not very roaming friendly. Released and bathe and when i come out of the shower, she's already fully clothed and ready to usher me out lol. Left thinking i could use that $ to book Small fish instead or go for carrie instead. For that 120, i can book carrie for 1 hr and buy myself a mcdonalds meal upsize.

Fun fact: Knowing she's an FL cum ML, i wanted to try fj, but my game plan is to ensure that i have a reasonable chemistry with the person at least if not i would not wanna FJ. Lucky me, no need to waste more $ on her.

The session is suppose to be 1hr right? the distance from her place for me to drive back roughly takes me 20mins, i met her, shower, massage, released, shower and reached home all within 1 hour (so you roughly can estimate how long was i actually there for)

I will Not recommend her, even though she looks decent, got a really foxy kind of look, bros who want to bonk a pre-milfy foxy looking kind of lady, who is DECENTLY looking, then can try if you really want to try. I won't say extremely pretty or ugly, she looks normal to me, and i really won't mind bonking her because her body is slim, with decently natural Cs . But for massage and sensual, you will be extremely disappointed.

I did not zhut zhut nor roam south, bros who want to try, go at your own risk, who knows if she provides a solid FJ

Below are my personal ratings (PERSONAL, please don't tell me if its overally rated)

Location: 9/10 (Im driving so is good for me, discreet, easy to go up etc)
Looks: 7.5/10

(If im comparing to the photo i see on the 2 sites, then is a sure fail cuz is a different person, but if im rating based on what i see)

Body: 8/10 (A slim figure, not super slim like QT, but average kind of slim)
Boobs: Natural C
Butt: 8/10 (Nice ass, even though she is SN throughout, i reckon would be good for doggy if you're keen to try her FJ)

GFE: 6/10 (Just couldn't connect, who knows other bros can connect better idk)

Experience: 6/10 (Just not my type)

RTM or RTF ? Definitely no RTM, but if im horny and just want to bonk, then okay la wouldn't mind bonking, at least she's not an elephant size or ugly looking.Won't reject definitely. Bros who are feeling commando as well, can go try her for FJ. Looks n body is safe to bonk, i personally won't mind to bonk

Last edited by johnsmithzz1996; 18-08-2020 at 10:00 PM.