View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 19302 / Power: 22
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie View Post

My first time going for HDLY and HJ and i am glad i have given my first time to Gem

During my visit i not sure what to expect and was very shy.
Luckily she notice my shyness and guide me through the whole process and even guide my hand to her body knowing that i feel shy to touch her.

During her hj session she even lean her breast towards me hinting me to enjoy it.
The whole Hdly and hj was an enjoyable and unforgotten session for me and i look forward for many more to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrysky View Post

she is pretty , visited her a fews times already
sweet voice pretty face plus good services with no shortcut , she is the first to made me nearly cum during hdly part but luckily I managed to control it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokarisweat View Post

Gem is the full package.

Looks + figure + boobs + awesome hdly and hj.
Every visit is a pleasant surprise. And her hdly really is someting u have to try to believe.

Writing this FR makes me wanna book a slot with her immediately.
But guess i have to self services first
Hopefully i get to visit her soon
Support gem and camping for more mr

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily