View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11813 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Enjoying my Day 1 of virgin solo batam trip (using a free dfs voucher on majestic ferry from TMFT to BCFT, before it expires, tax is $21 at TM and IDR65000 at BC).
Feel that i should wrap up writing my humble experience for this Batam solo trip.

Reached BCFT at 10.45pm, immigration officer asked me those standard "business or leisure?" questions (dunno whether i have chiongster face or not? ). anyway got my passport stamped and cleared luggage scan. headed to telco shop, bought a telkomsel sim card with call credits and 2GB data for 110k. no issues with activation or registration.

made a phone call to bluebird. vaguely understood from the call centre lady that their taxis could not pick me up within BCFT car park. asked me to wait for driver's phone call. driver called and he said go wait at Telkomsel building and i asked him for his vehicle plate number. fired up google maps and searched for it.. around 400m walk. many supirs and ojeks asking me to take their ride while i walked along the road. rejected them politely.

perspiring quite a bit while waiting at telkomsel (btm seems hotter and more humid than sg). finally hopped on the bluebird toyota innova (meter fare was 52k). reached Formosa roughly 12.15pm, asked reception if i could check in early. fortunately there were ready rooms and up i went. settled down a bit then went to nearby alfamart to buy snacks/drinks/cigs but couldn't find beer

put stuff down in hotel then went to change money opposite formosa at 3rd shop from left @ 10500. proceed to explore by foot using map directions given by bro nono. pretty easily actually, no need to look at phone map. 1st stop Happy8 - some girls were still having lunch, not many sitting at long sofa, told plump mami i go out jalan-jalan and come back later. 2nd stop Sekar - only 5 girls but all cmi, i think chinese-looking milf mami looks better than all of them. Went back to Happy8, more girls assembled at sofa, selected one young milf from surabaya at 1.1M, bargained down from 1.3. asked plump mami to send the girl to my room at 3pm.

Still hunting for my beer, went to nagoya hill mall (NHM) and entered hypermart. layout looks like our local Giant. bought nuts, chips, biscuits, water (27 cents for 1.5L ) and yakult at 9000rp/pack of 5 (now i know why bro nono loves to buy this). finally found bintang and heineken near the cashier and picked up a few cans.

Lugged the groceries back to hotel then went up to 4th floor King's. picked girl from the photo file. requested in-room massage. girl arrived.. skin looks darker than photo. oh well, did a 1 hr masg for 110k and finished off with HJ at 300k.

Cewek arrived 15 min after 3pm. do one round first. stripped down and saw belly fat (didn't seem that visible in the dress she wore at the shop). asked her how many kids? one daughter. not much commendable service from her, not even a BJ. boobs were larger than average but saggy. finished the FJ deed and washed up. found that she likes celebrity gossip and horror movies.

wanted to bring her downstairs to either tea story or vienna to makan dinner but she lazy and tired, claimed that she chiong KTV till 3am the night before. Ok... called for room service, ordered fish n chips & beef kway teow - 140k. After dinner, rested a while and then finished up 2nd round. Around 11pm onwards could hear singing and bassy music from upstairs Alishan KTV. One weird thing happened around midnight when room service knocked on my door twice to deliver food and drink that i didn't order. Told the delivery boys "you sure you got the correct room number?" (while pointing my finger at my door's room number) and they left apologetically.

We woke up around 6am, the lazy girl start to manja with me and asked for 200k tips, saying that she stays far from nagoya area and needs a massage. keep on whining for the next 5 min on why she needed that amount. i told her let's see how after the 3rd round. did a quickie and could see that she was upset and emotionless and laid there like a dead fish. her service was getting from bad to worse, no foreplay, no BJ, yank my dick anyhow and call it a HJ she finished her shower and i gave her 100k and told her to leave. i have no sympathy for her princess attitude.

11am went back to NHM, had A&W waffles and float for brunch, bought lamoist kek lapis original at 230k/kg. walked to matahari department store, t-shirts and jeans were cheap, maybe next time will buy when i bring a bigger backpack.

Afternoon 12.30pm took gojek Gocar from Formosa to BCFT for 26k. exchanged my ticket for 3.30pm boarding pass. walked to Mega Mall via overhead bridge, bought some OTC medicine from hypermart, slowly makan some J.Co donuts and coffee while seated at outdoor table, lepak, smoke and surf net. 2.30pm walked back to BCFT boarding gate and bade goodbye to Batam.

Will definitely be back to try the spas and other massage places and possibly venture to utama area (nono's Area A above).

Cheers!