View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

after close to a mth of courtship, finally i managed to secure a slot with our princess Amicell...
i was so excited few days be4 once i got the cfm booking after reading all the positive FRs,
so much so i didnt read the hotel name carefully and went to the wrong hotel, lucky the right one
was juz next door so i faster run over...
at the rendevouz pt, another bro was waiting for FL as well and he approach her asking 'r u XXX?'
lucky didnt get the wrong girl and go into the wrong room lol, my bad, caused unnecessary confusion...

hotel was a nice place at the fringe of town with a super king bed, i told her such a big bed can fit 3 pple (*hint hint*)...
princess was wearing a cropped top with denim shorts, inside black bra and red panties...
she was worried that her attire might be too casual but i reassured her it's ok, take off already more impt...
i think she purposely dress down to prevent boys in sch buzzing ard her like bees to honey...
she comes across as a cute SYT (looks younger than her age, she reassured me she's not underage), sexy, curvy, petite...
looks a tiny bit mixed eurasian in a good way but she says she's pure chinese...

headed for the shower alone as she had hers already, she says she dun mind shower again with me but i dun wan to trouble her...
left my towel in the toilet, came out of shower naked, jumped into bed straight into action,
DFK, she's still in her clothes, slowly peeled off pc by pc, we frenched for a long time, she had braces on so i have to
be more careful and not tongue fight too much... my hands were roaming all over her, carassing her smooth skin...
when i opened my eyes, i saw her peeking, notti girl, u're not supposed to be peeking when frenching lol...
occassionally she will flash u the sweet innocent look and giggle, juz like a little girl...
next she asked if she can blow me w/o cap, i doubt any bro will turn down such a heavenly request...
proceed to 69, she smells good, i paint and lick and flick, not as long as i wanted, mayb she cannot tahan haha,
she turned ard and continue with the frenching, my didi at full mast in need of action,
so i asked her if she's ready for penetration, can see she's wet already, first up missionary,
she will play with her C racks for u to enjoy while pumping, can see she's enjoying herself...
then change to scissors, her hands slided down to play with my balls whilst i was playing with her clit...
next doggy style, no mirror in the rm so we made do in front of the large LCD tv, can see ourselves inside...
she will keep checking out the reflection, think she's enjoying the view as well...
princess likes to talk dirty, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck lol and make those erotic moaning, really cannot tahan...
cowgirl, she's really hardworking, with the tits bouncing up and down, grinding to and fro...
after a few positions, i was tired already ask her to hj for me, came full load in her hands...
she said 'wow' duno the wow is for the cum or the sex or her pussy feels good, either way it has to be good...

after that still got sometime we cuddled together, she said that was interesting in the sense this is the first time
she hj for customer, so honored to take her virgin hand lol...
chit chat for awhile then i headed into the shower, when i came out she headed in for her turn...
she left the door open so i take it as an invitation, i go in pretend to touch up my hair, actually is watch her shower...
free shower show after session, really steamy didi will get hard again...
goodbye kiss, hug hug kiss kiss, paid and left a happy man...

when i reached downstairs, it was raining cats and dogs, juz nice a taxi bro was dropping off passengers, i asked him
if he can fetch me across the street to the wrong hotel, and he turned down my offer of renumeration, kudos to
the bro, if u're a fellow samster, u'll know who sat in ur taxi that day...
when i reached the other building, i rcv a sms from princess,
'don't get caught in the rain else lata catch a cold...' so sweet of her, juz like a message from mistress...

overall super excellent GFE, juz like a session with gf/mistress rather than FL, not to mention she's very service
oriented and will try to accommodate your requests...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!