View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desmond_c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Been in Depok and Jakarta, here's some experience to share with everyone.

I actually starts in Depok, and managed to find time to spend the night in Jakarta.

Depok is basically a town without much entertainment. You can even buy alchohol beverage from the shop or anywhere. Not to mention there's no bustling nightspots such as those in Jakarta.

Have been checking out backpage listing for few days, and my common sense told me that its nothing but scam (mostly). However has seen a particular listing that captured my attention (for few days) and one night finally decided what the hell, what could go wrong, if the gal is not the same, i just send her off.....so i pickup the phone and start emailing the agent. I received reply, and after few rounds of communication she (she says call her Bunda) gives me mobile number and communication switch to via SMS (she said no whatsapp, which should have been a tale tale sign)

I have asked many questions, and was told that girl are real, they have posted many sites and never been reported so that means there are legit, no need down payment, they will dispatch a driver and the girl, pay 50% to the driver, and then pay rest to gal. She said if gal not the same, I can tell the driver and they will refund. Bla bla bla.

All these while, my common sense told me not to fall into this trap, but my little Brother has been excited for few days and finally lost my rationale and firmed up the deal.

Then the 'driver' called me, talk to me some non sense, says the gal is from Singapore with a Korean mix (fuck, think of it, if that's the case the cost will be more than 4Mill) anyway, i just chilled out and wait, wait wait....

After 1.5 hours driver says reached, called into my from from front desk to verify, then he came out, without the gal. I was told to give him the half of payment (which is 2Mill) and then gal will send up. He came in to room, and check if there's any other guy in the room. Then throw a few bunters while counting. All the while being polite and professional. After that he said will bring up the girl in 5 minutes and told me to enjoy (i still remember that grin on his fucking face)

By now, bros already know what happened....

Soon 5 minutes turned into 10, 15..... then i started to wonder what the heck, so I gave a call to the driver's phone. It's busy... i Guess he is using his phone, so waited few minutes and called again.... busy..... fuck... now I realised I have been conned. I tried to call the Bunda phone, also busy (rang once and then busy message) then I realised they blocked my number.... I switched to my Sg Sim and called their number, it rang and then hang up. So I know for sure this is a conned case!

Well, I am a bit disappointed not to get the dream girl, and a bit disappointed with myself for falling into this trap knowing that the old word "if its too good to be true, it is...."

Anyway, SGD200 to learn a lesson that I will remember for a Long time, I think still worth it. As the saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...."

Finally got over the incident quickly, pour myself a nice 18 years whiskey and sleep like a baby tomorrow another day!

So guys, no matter how tempted the girls looks like on these websites, please be careful especially a lot requiring down payment, and even if they act/sound professional , its best not to engage them unless there's some way to verify, such as video call to confirm its them (normally agent will say not possible as they are just agent)

Some of bros might be laughing at me as a stupid newbie... that's ok. But I hope to share this experience will other newbies so that you don't end up with the same fate (or worst).

OK this is the bad part, in the next post i will share some FR which is quite good experience in Jakarta

If anyone in JKT tonight (Saturday 15 Jul) and wanted to go out together, let me know, i am in town for 2 nights

Cheers