View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Bro NoNo...
Noted that some pictures of your Utama walk were not up to date.

OM free free, like to kaypoh.
Yesterday I go down stair..
walk walk and took 2 photos

you may consider using it to edit and update to make it more complete.

Also you have some typo....
"Kris Kandy" should be "Sri Kandy" in stead.
Thank you for pointing that out. I shant made any direct amendment to the spelling error but shall add in your photo update on the Utama Walk on the photo itself at the ending part.

The walk was done using google map updated as of Jan 2016.

The new version : (no worries,not animated pic and only cost 5mb plus on data)

( Click to show/hide )

I will be using the same newly updated Utama walk thru as of this post onward. Older posts, i think I shall leave it as it is. Do noted that i have also expanded your posted links too, to become fully pictured.

Thank you for taking time to correct me.

*newbie is suggested to right click and "save as" a copy of the photo on the spoiler button's hidden file if they are staying around Utama area,Biz Hotel or Formosa Hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Visited New Spa yesterday wanting to start the new year with a bang. Learnt from the GRO that due to some issues, their TH2 (FJ package) is temporarily suspended.
Good...good. Seems like w/o the TH1 and TH2 thingy it would benefit me more,hehehe...be prepare to get a better price. But also be prepared to hear lion-mouthed pricing when it become chaorupted.

Quote:
The spa was very quiet, spotted only 2-3 other customers. Yesterday only had 5 massage gals available; GRO said that many massage gals did not show up for work as the night before was NYE, many of the gals probably hungover from booze or ON. Lol...
Hehehe...i dont know about you,you are saying on New Year day itself has not much customer...i seriously cannot help smiling at this one. It means something somewhere not right,hehehe...and its good news for me.

Quote:
Massage was SOP, and while she was massaging my inner thighs, I could see she was looking lustily at my twitching erect dick (hehehe..), so I asked her if she wanted to fuck.
Honestly speaking,massage girls in this spa is actually quite good at their work. As in their massage standard is quite above average,better than those in Utama area and comparable with Hotel massage and higher end spa type.

Quote:
She asked how much I wanted to give her, I said 200k and she responded with "250rb boleh, koko?".... ONZ...!!
Sound a bit like me,hehehe..."i 1st time come Batam,my friends tell me 100k hj and 200k fj",hehehe...

Nice try and well shot on this one!

Quote:
Total damage was 233k for the TH1 package (massage w/ HJ) and 250k tips to the cewek for the FJ. Damn good value for a decent massage & a good fuck
You just broke my record of 250k package with 300k fj deal at another men's spa somewhere in Batam,hehehe...

Also,i checked out the looks of about 15 girls in that new found spa,their ugliest and fattest one was at least 6.5/10. So i see you got yourself a good deal.

Really nice! *drooling*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 09-01-2017 at 07:10 PM.