View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Dear all who PM-ed me regarding the Newbie Batam Group trip/s,

1st of all,i apologize for not replying your PM, there are simply way too many of them over the last 2 to 3 weeks. But I would like to announce here that due to work life and my own private schedule (its year end), there are currently no newbie group trips from me. If there is one,it will usually be announced here in the thread about 7 to 10 days in advance in this thread.

Thank you for all your interest.

If you planned to go to Batam,following my newbie Batam travel guides written on my signature,i can be almost sure that you will be able to navigate Batam on your own. Many 1st time newbies has succeeded before (if you read this thread and the old thread),so I am pretty sure with your wisdom from reading it and determination to try to understand it,you should have no problem getting there to test out if Batam is suitable for you as a cheonging ground.

When travelling to Batam,my personal constant advise is always :

1. Drop whatever expectation you have by at least half.

2. Be humble

3. Be courteous and nice

4. Be patience

5. Read the page 1 key point of this thread

6. Always bargain downward (most important among all the 6 advises)

I said it before and I am going to say it again,...going to Batam is like taking a ferry to go to Sentosa,all you need is a passport with at least 6 month validity,a little courage and a willing heart to learn. Following my guides, you seriously cannot fail too far even if you are running solo.

For newbies or 1st timer,your step number 1 should be staying in the right hotel. And then navigate from there onward.

Basic steps to go to Batam is just :

1. Book a ferry from Harbour Front Horizon Ferry (aka ex. Prima Ferries) to Harbour Bay

2. Reach Harbour Bay Ferry terminal, take a taxi to your hotel (taking a taxi is where your 1st bargaining starts).

3. The rest from here on,you will have to read my guides, becos once you are at the correct hotel,you cant really fail very much thereon. And if you do,you may wish to visit Tua Pek kong Temple to ask for flower water to bathe in (bathing in flower water here is a joke,its meant to wash away bad luck and what i mean is,you just dont have the luck).

Do not need to worry about language barrier. Do not even need to worry about no girls becos staying in the right place give you access to almost every kind of girls you are looking for (if you are in the right time and luck of course).

One last thing in some of the PM I received, i would say try not to PM me telling me you have read my Guides and then start asking me questions like how much you will need to bring to Batam, where to find the girls, which joints or KTVs to go to ,which hotel to stay in etc...hehehe...becos anyone who reads my guides on my signature will definitely 101% knows,the answers to those questions has already been on the guides itself. Yes,its a strong word when i use "101%",hehehe...if you pop the same question/s in the public,you might most likely be ask to read the thread or my signature too.

Post any question/s that is not on my guide/s here or seldom discussed,i am sure the many bros who were way more experience than myself will be happy to answer them (if they knew),and at the same time,i could also learn from them. Win-win situation, right? You get the answers,we all get to learn.

And if you are already in Batam and encounter any problem,do not be shy to post your question/s or doubt/s too. Help is often available and this is why this thread is named : "Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread". Nearly all basic info travelling to Batam is on page 1 or my signature (which is updated),everyone here is here for the similar Interest regarding Batam and Help is most often,always available.

Thank you all for reading this message and in hope for your kindest understanding.

May all newbies here have their happiest, most exotic experience in Batam. And if you didn't, come back here to see where goes not right, with a willing-to-learn heart, do some fine tuning (or correction if needed) in your next trip and you may just be ready to have a better next trip. Repeat this process and each of your future trips thereafter to Batam will just get better and better.

Cheers!!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info