View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

HJ- 100/150 Onwards

FJ - 250 onwards

Above prices are prices on average for MILF.
I often still work on the 100k hj,200k fj shared by you in this thread some time ago. It has become so imprinted in my mind that i am still using your scale to bench mark most special service today when i travelled to Batam. Or at the least ,i use this "scale" to bargain down to my desire price. And those who joined me to Batam in my Newbie Learning trip before were "taught" that way too.

And usually i dont strictly apply my "scale-marking" on 1st and 2nd tier of massage places.

HJ - 100k (full strip + full roaming add 50k,SYT may consider to add another 50k but rarely)

FJ - 200k (SYT add 50k and if service were beyond expectation,add another 30k to 50k)

My definition on the different tier of massage places base on my self categorizing below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Top tier massage : Spa secret,Spa Villa,Majestic Spa,Nagoya Massage and Spa,Indo Thai etc etc

2nd tier massage : Delta Spa,Octopus Spa, Altalanta,Pas Massage,etc etc

3rd tier massage : King massage at Formosa,Justmine massage Taichi massage and most other hotel massage center etc etc.

4th tier massage : Massage places similar to Utama area like Beautiful Massage,Hallo Kitty,Princess Massage,or Indo Rasa Massage,Maduran Massage etc etc...

5th tier massage : Girls from booking joints.Booking joint girls that does massage ,no need me to describe further.

6th tier massage : Ebu massage or Ibu Massage,hehehe...most normal guys wont even want to think about it..lol..available base on recommendation only,200k/hr.

7th tier massage : Wechat,wattsapp etc. (note that i classify as last tier mainly becos i dont use wechat/wattsapp or any multi-media communication apps)

It would entirely be up to the person to see which one suits him/her best or they can be like me,create a situation to allow the environment to suit myself by working around it. Every massage places has its own good,so there wont be a perfect massage place for me,only the most suitable one and how i go about turning it to my own perfection,hehehe...
For complete reading of my own quote above :

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32137

In my next few trips or after my CNY 2016 trip to Batam,i am going to try to see will 100k HJ and 200k FJ be still available in Batam. I also measure my own bargaining base on how much effort i used too. As far as i know,it (100k HJ and 200 FJ) still exist behind Utama Hotel's massage shop,hehehe...

150k HJ and 250k FJ (occasionally 300k) is still pretty much an EASY norm (after bargained price) cos most if not all bros who joined me in my trips to Batam has that capabilities to bargain down to that stated amount. All of them were "taught" beforehand on how much to pay for different "occasion" before entry.

Minus out the 1st 2 tier stated,i have yet to see one who pays over 200k for HJ and over 300k for FJ. (not forgetting newbie learning group trip were usually organized at Formosa Hotel where King Massage is located on its 4th storey which we often just have to try,hehehe..)

Altalanta Spa which was categorized under 2nd tier cost me 350k for FJ and if i fail,will cost 400k per fj. My most recent HJ at Altalanta cost 200k (150k + 50k tip,if i dont tip it is still 150k) and if i dont have the mood to really bargain,it could anytime cost me between 200k-250k (hj).

What i wrote here were mainly for my personal notes which i am again going to bookmark it for my future reference.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info