View Single Post
Old 26-09-2014, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 931 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
MR for 糖果 (rainie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
P.S. Still waiting for Bro derrickboy's MR on Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Awaiting your MR on
Candy. She looks quite gum me. Messaged her no reply.
Lotsa MRs yesterday! Good stuff... got 僵尸 hunter somemore guess this will be diluted in this sea of MRs

糖果挂了两个网, she is aka rainie so just use rainie instead to prevent confusion with the other candies...

Texted her yesterday morning, quick and proper (polite) responses; booked her immediately.

Very new apartment in the east, 15 mins walk from MRT. I parked at an adjacent street with centre broken line...

Not many residents cos it is new, pretty private location as well. Entrance to apartment via autogate, no security... there is ample parking at the apartment compound so can check with her if can park there...

She was waiting outside her apartment beckoning the moment I stepped out of the lift. Very pleasant looking, guai guai look, not sure if gnd is the word to use. Actual quite similar to pics, especially those posted under rainie:

http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=476019
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=477424

Place is clean and cosy... setting machiam syt housewife alone at home... think I watched too much jap av liao

Teasing started from the moment I stepped in, I was in the 无赖 mode yesterday and she was cheerful and responsive... relaxed atmosphere-I like

Massage was good enough for me, got check strength is enuff etc... not piano type... Sensual tickling + catbath is good coming from a seemingly guai guai girl... yes - "seemingly"... cos she is quite mischievous... some subtle dirty jokes from her etc... overall the experience kinda worked for me and I unloaded in a good time... considering I unstocked 3 days in a row prior... so not too bad...

After the session + clean up, she still got 30 mins to the next appt... so we chit chat fully clothed on her bed... then this noti gal started stroking my 2IC again, and I asked her to "be careful" I 情不自禁 again... lol...

I think she likes having the company, cos before our session she also asked me why I didn't contact her since I reached earlier-to accompany her... fact or fiction I don't care cos at least I enjoyed myself from this commando-ing selected ML

Not so good pt is that she did reply text 5 times and receive call 2 times during the session... I didn't mind so much this time round as she needed to build up her customer base; and my hands were all over her... when she was handling one of her calls

C

Last edited by derrickboy; 26-09-2014 at 08:22 AM. Reason: add not so good pt