The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=754807)

somewhereout 26-11-2019 11:36 AM

1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

Never go to this place for awhile, read in their thread that they have moved to 1427, decided to pay them a visit. As usual I was greeted by their friendly OKT, the place is modern, all the girls were smiley and eager to win my business (That's a plus). I was attracted to G10 so pay money and go, to my surprise she actually hold my hand and take me to her room on the third floor.

Her room is romantically lit, I liked the mirrors on the ceiling and the full glassed bathroom. She was very friendly and easy to connect, put her hands over my shoulders, caress me all over and undressed me, wow very sensualllll.

I like her body, B- Cup I think, very womanly shaped, not fat nor skinny, fair and smooth skin. We frenched and kiss a little before we head on to bath (Not for non-smokers).

Bathroom we chat a lot, clean me real clean, kiss a little whenever I have the chance, the bathroom is really big, towels are inside, I just grab one and dry.

On the bed she catbath me passionately, kissing me all over, licking my neck rubbing her tits on my body all the way down to my manhood, lick my balls, bj and position her ass for me to play with her pussy. We did 69, she likes her pussy licked. Very responsive and stereo moaning, We licked and sucked each other real good for a long while. Until she cannot take it she come on top of me and rock her pussy real hard on me, then we frenched and she grab me tight and I fucked her hard and fast until she beh tahan. I turned her around and did her missionary, this girl can take hard pounding and very horny, her moan really turns me on. I fucked her real hard and she grabbed me very tight as we all cum together.

Overall a good fuck. 9/10

Dignified69 26-11-2019 06:04 PM

Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

Quote:

Originally Posted by somewhereout (Post 19478850)
Never go to this place for awhile, read in their thread that they have moved to 1427, decided to pay them a visit. As usual I was greeted by their friendly OKT, the place is modern, all the girls were smiley and eager to win my business (That's a plus). I was attracted to G10 so pay money and go, to my surprise she actually hold my hand and take me to her room on the third floor.

Her room is romantically lit, I liked the mirrors on the ceiling and the full glassed bathroom. She was very friendly and easy to connect, put her hands over my shoulders, caress me all over and undressed me, wow very sensualllll.

I like her body, B- Cup I think, very womanly shaped, not fat nor skinny, fair and smooth skin. We frenched and kiss a little before we head on to bath (Not for non-smokers).

Bathroom we chat a lot, clean me real clean, kiss a little whenever I have the chance, the bathroom is really big, towels are inside, I just grab one and dry.

On the bed she catbath me passionately, kissing me all over, licking my neck rubbing her tits on my body all the way down to my manhood, lick my balls, bj and position her ass for me to play with her pussy. We did 69, she likes her pussy licked. Very responsive and stereo moaning, We licked and sucked each other real good for a long while. Until she cannot take it she come on top of me and rock her pussy real hard on me, then we frenched and she grab me tight and I fucked her hard and fast until she beh tahan. I turned her around and did her missionary, this girl can take hard pounding and very horny, her moan really turns me on. I fucked her real hard and she grabbed me very tight as we all cum together.

Thanks for the detailed FR bro. Apologies in advance for the blur questions. Gals in this house are Thai or PRC and what cat?

A gal who likes her pussy being licked is to be savoured and treasured.

somewhereout 26-11-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignified69 (Post 19479998)
Thanks for the detailed FR bro. Apologies in advance for the blur questions. Gals in this house are Thai or PRC and what cat?

A gal who likes her pussy being licked is to be savoured and treasured.

It's PRC 80CAT.

Dignified69 27-11-2019 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somewhereout (Post 19480393)
It's PRC 80CAT.

Thanks bro....will give the house a look see. Conserving Ishaq’s is also important. They don’t grow on trees.

Tidehunter123 27-11-2019 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somewhereout (Post 19480393)
It's PRC 80CAT.

Hey bro, is it 80 for 30mins?

FuckMeBaby3 28-11-2019 10:09 PM

Donkey years never been here already, okt showed me around, really different, like the rooms on the ground floor with round bed and surround mirrors. Wanted G6 but working, G10 code red. Maybe next time.

somewhereout 28-11-2019 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tidehunter123 (Post 19481477)
Hey bro, is it 80 for 30mins?

ya 80 for 30

Ghostimage 29-11-2019 09:13 AM

Are most of the girls good-looking?

saveur 29-11-2019 05:50 PM

Quote:

Indeed now 1427 new house is much way better than 1019..
Rooms now are with ceiling mirror .. full glass toilet in their room..
If I'm not wrong level 1 room is a round bed..
Yes bro... g10 is hardworking.. her cowgirl is damm good .. keep grinding n grinding..
Her ass is not to miss too
Best for doggie ..
Visiting them soon..

saveur 29-11-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostimage (Post 19488591)
Are most of the girls good-looking?

Depend on yours taste bro..
G9 look good.. n is a new girl ..
Most of the girl service wise I would say.. is not bad...
If u r regular ... I believe they will treat u even better n service better.. not just here i guess this apply to most of the houses in geylang..
Hope to see your fr soon ..

somewhereout 29-11-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saveur (Post 19490040)
Indeed now 1427 new house is much way better than 1019..
Rooms now are with ceiling mirror .. full glass toilet in their room..
If I'm not wrong level 1 room is a round bed..
Yes bro... g10 is hardworking.. her cowgirl is damm good .. keep grinding n grinding..
Her ass is not to miss too
Best for doggie ..
Visiting them soon..

She was fuking me hard that day but on strawberry leave now.. Tuesday should be back.

Batman696969 29-11-2019 06:42 PM

Quote:

Hi bro isit a bbbj?

ravenblue 29-11-2019 09:58 PM

Quote:

Hi bro, how's old is her roughly? Your session is 1hour? Thanks bro

saveur 30-11-2019 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somewhereout (Post 19490126)
She was fuking me hard that day but on strawberry leave now.. Tuesday should be back.

Thank you for informing she is Strawberry leave..
I still remember when my first time try g10. She really ride hard .. very intense .. keep grinding n grinding .. n moan n moan ... then to doggie .. her ass is a must to bang..
Good to hear her service standards is still maintaining..
Happy bonking bro... cheers..

nowayhose 30-11-2019 02:18 PM

Thanks, will check this place out. Curious, I thought all PRC is cat150 45 mins. How come they are able to do 80? Okt take lesser cut, why is there a cat difference even tho all PRC?