The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.org/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.org/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   New Thai Songs Update (https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=26308)

Bangkok Master 29-11-2004 07:05 PM

New Thai Songs Update
 
I'm starting this thread to help all the ppl who are interested to know the latest thai songs available in Thailand now. And all the hit posted are according to the charts in Thailand.

This week favourite goes to a new singer by the name "VIEW"
Song Title: "KOB" (meaning-Frog)

http://www.kapook.com/musicstation/n...ay.php?id=3802


The meaning of the song is about a man who is "Kob nai Kala"(like living in the coconut husk) who doesn't know anything about love and relationship so in the end, he ended heart-broken.

fleaz 29-11-2004 08:56 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
thanks bro bkk master. u got my back

cheers :D
fleaz

vaxvms 30-11-2004 10:16 AM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
I'm starting this thread to help all the ppl who are interested to know the latest thai songs available in Thailand now. And all the hit posted are according to the charts in Thailand.

This week favourite goes to a new singer by the name "VIEW"
Song Title: "KOB" (meaning-Frog)

http://www.kapook.com/musicstation/n...ay.php?id=3802


The meaning of the song is about a man who is "Kob nai Kala"(like living in the coconut husk) who doesn't know anything about love and relationship so in the end, he ended heart-broken.

well done bro!!!
too bad this site in thai cannot read
no software to translate thai -> english now :(
anyway hope u update new song here

SANUK!!!

Bangkok Master 02-12-2004 03:07 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Hi everyone, back with a new song from the charts..............

Song Title: Kon Rak
Singer: I-Nam


http://www.kapook.com/musicstation/n...ay.php?id=3840

The meaning of the song is the guy who love a girl so much till he doesn't mind who she be with so as long she is happy.................ENJOY!

cumming 05-12-2004 06:54 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
thanks for sharing :)

Bangkok Master 06-12-2004 03:06 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Hello everyone, there new song from the charts this week goes to..............



Song: Ying Rai Chai Raew(Bad girl Bad boy)
Album: Lover naroke nai jai(hell in your heart)
Singer: Parn Thanaporn


http://www.kapook.com/musicstation/n...ay.php?id=3887

The meaning of the song is about the story of a good friend having an affair with the boyfriend, after both of them beg for forgiveness so it's not possible to forget the icident after the pain had been inflicted.


ENJOY............................................. ...........

omg23 06-12-2004 06:16 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
hi brudder, do u have any idea what the name of the song "which tells of this poor guy falling in love with a rich gal.. n in the end they broke up but they he still misses her.. chorus sounds like rak jing jing oh rak jing jing..." sang by a male singer.

Bangkok Master 06-12-2004 08:40 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by omg23
hi brudder, do u have any idea what the name of the song "which tells of this poor guy falling in love with a rich gal.. n in the end they broke up but they he still misses her.. chorus sounds like rak jing jing oh rak jing jing..." sang by a male singer.


I know the song u are talking about, the title of the song is LEN KHONG SOONG by "Big Ass".

Unfortunately I can't get the link for Big Ass songs as they are from GMM Grammy, u can't get songs which are sung by artistes from GMM as they dun allow their songs to be listen in the internet.

omg23 06-12-2004 09:55 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
hey thanks ! at lest i got the song name ! :)

Suriyothai 07-12-2004 12:41 AM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
http://www.virginradiothailand.com

Try this link. I normally listen to FM95.5, the link quality is pretty good, seldom drop like others thai radio station that I have found. They play most of the latest and popular hits and have Thai News in English too. Now I listen to this radio link whenever I'm home, nice to hear thai chattering, though I dunno what they are talking about, just guess. Most of the songs mention in this thread I believe will be play on this station.

Try it, you will love it if you are into Thai music.

Singster 07-12-2004 03:20 AM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Try this link, they have all the Thai Radios and TV Links.


http://www.angelfire.com/nj2/stanti/...thaimedia.html

Pongo 07-12-2004 04:04 AM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Sorry bros ... but does anyone know where can i download thai songs like this .... :confused:

Bangkok Master 07-12-2004 05:08 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pongo
Sorry bros ... but does anyone know where can i download thai songs like this .... :confused:


You can try this link but the new songs are not updated yet..............


http://on.to/siammp3

Suriyothai 08-12-2004 01:14 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
You can try this link but the new songs are not updated yet..............


http://on.to/siammp3

Looks like the linkj don't work well leh. I have some MP3 Thai CD, maybe can share the songs/files with Thai music lovers here, but not sure how to go about, maybe can advise.

Bangkok Master 21-12-2004 12:12 PM

Re: New Thai Songs Update
 
Hi everyone,

Recently all the new releases are from GMM so cannot find the link but I had come back with a hit which is not new but very popular about the girls

Song Title: Tua Jing Khong Ter(Your Real Self or Body)
Singer: Dunk Pangorn

The meaning of the song is about this guy whose girlfriend is having an affair with another guy.


http://www.kapook.com/musicstation/n...ay.php?id=3355

Enjoy listening!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2019