The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bkk 25th nov to new year (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=751227)

pantsonfire 01-11-2019 12:18 PM

Bkk 25th nov to new year

Anyone around to hang out party and chase girls? Pm me

pantsonfire 04-11-2019 11:51 AM

Re: Bkk 25th nov to new year

Bump. Noone around?

pantsonfire 11-11-2019 01:20 AM

Have one bro i am meeting up to head clubbing, KTV and maybe G Clubs

Hit me up if fancy joining

pantsonfire 12-11-2019 01:07 PM

Will be going out 24th nov for those interested with one other bro Maybe KTV and clubbing

pantsonfire 15-11-2019 04:09 PM

bump, anyone want to join in from next weekend?

JohnnieBlack 16-11-2019 04:15 AM

Sorry Bro, did not know it was you from your ID.

Thanks for introducing the KTV you frequent and even text the Mamasan to ask her take care of me when you are not around. Went there around 10:30pm, opened a bottle of Red which was 2k, I was hasty in choosing my girl and just picked one from the first batch which came in. Saw later when I go to the toilet there are a lot more, prettier and younger ones.
But turns out to be a blessing in disguise, the girl seems to like the chubby kind of guy and quite click with me so I got full access to her and even special gift (better not say else everyone expect the same). Stayed till 2.30am, total 6k which i think is fine as I went alone and had a little more than half bottle left. It would be cheaper if more ppl went together.

It’s a shame you are only back next week but enjoy the half bottle balance I left with other bro next week and thanks for your help again.

Guys, if you are new to the BKk party scene or just want to look for a kaki, definitely go with my bro here. Partied once with him and it’s really fun.

Rick831 16-11-2019 04:18 AM

Arghhh just new here today, and arrive yesterday, im alone , helpless!! Not much info on google my gaddd

pantsonfire 16-11-2019 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack (Post 19442696)
Sorry Bro, did not know it was you from your ID.

Thanks for introducing the KTV you frequent and even text the Mamasan to ask her take care of me when you are not around. Went there around 10:30pm, opened a bottle of Red which was 2k, I was hasty in choosing my girl and just picked one from the first batch which came in. Saw later when I go to the toilet there are a lot more, prettier and younger ones.
But turns out to be a blessing in disguise, the girl seems to like the chubby kind of guy and quite click with me so I got full access to her and even special gift (better not say else everyone expect the same). Stayed till 2.30am, total 6k which i think is fine as I went alone and had a little more than half bottle left. It would be cheaper if more ppl went together.

It’s a shame you are only back next week but enjoy the half bottle balance I left with other bro next week and thanks for your help again.

Guys, if you are new to the BKk party scene or just want to look for a kaki, definitely go with my bro here. Partied once with him and it’s really fun.

Thanks for the heads up and glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully can meet again next year to go out together.
Hopefully, mamasan and the girl kept you entertained. 6k is good price considering what you got and food.

JohnnieBlack 16-11-2019 01:49 PM

Yeap, was quite entertaining even though I was alone. The girl really good service and out to please, not those just sit there type.
Agreed, 6k is good price , interesting to get a feel of local KTV, if spend same amount of time at AGoGo probably cost more but both are different concept tho.
KtV definitely on the list for future trips lol

pantsonfire 16-11-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack (Post 19444038)
Yeap, was quite entertaining even though I was alone. The girl really good service and out to please, not those just sit there type.
Agreed, 6k is good price , interesting to get a feel of local KTV, if spend same amount of time at AGoGo probably cost more but both are different concept tho.
KtV definitely on the list for future trips lol

Just similar concept to G Club (Obviously G Club girls are much prettier hence the price hike). Use to be a G Club fan but couldnt keep paying those prices and switched to KTV. Defintely a bit more seedy

JohnnieBlack 16-11-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19444103)
Just similar concept to G Club (Obviously G Club girls are much prettier hence the price hike). Use to be a G Club fan but couldnt keep paying those prices and switched to KTV. Defintely a bit more seedy

Yeah, been to few G Club before, definitely the girl quality is much better. Good experience but the damage is abit steep to keep going back and end of day you may or may not get a girl. I prefer to go clubs at RCA or Thonglor if I am with my friends, just have a good time partying and try to see if any know any girls.

tempt 18-11-2019 02:32 AM

here!
going bkk on 25th

arsenewanker91 18-11-2019 09:53 PM

looking for kakis on 23rd & 24 as well.

Nottiman26 18-11-2019 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 19444103)

Very curious which kind of ktv u go to? Japanese ktv, thai local ktv?hope u can share... thanks in advance...:p

pantsonfire 18-11-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nottiman26 (Post 19452732)
Very curious which kind of ktv u go to? Japanese ktv, thai local ktv?hope u can share... thanks in advance...:p

you mean style? never been japanese style but its defo local ktv