The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=762716)

singleman 09-02-2020 10:49 AM

Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

so do bro still go Cheong under current situation?

Or better stay at home to just surf sammyboyforum will do.

charles19 09-02-2020 11:08 AM

Re: Still cheong under current coronavirus spreading situation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 19742202)
so do bro still go Cheong under current situation?

Or better stay at home to just surf sammyboyforum will do.

I guess still cheong...tried message one ML and she said the night is fully booked...well, maybe she bluff to not take any customer...

jacky43 09-02-2020 11:18 AM

The thing is we have a group of man, foreigners, PR and new citizens. Born locals too who love PRC. This man consol themselves, believe they will never be hit and, they support PRC WLs and FLs.

Is never too late to join the group who lay low for the time being. We value our lifes bec heaven punished PRC. Only they knew what evil they done. I urged local man with PRC wifes. Save your family, never involve in PRC matters. Eg; Beg VIP to grant permits to brother in law from PRC. Get treatment here bec we have best doctors in the world. No doubt about it. But PRC doctors are also good.

This is an excuse to travel here to look see and, get a job with getting PR and new citizens in the future. Heaven hit this man too. I am sorry but no pity.

This virus could cause the lightings to lose more votes.

ilovepantyhose 09-02-2020 12:14 PM

no choice but to tahan for now

and when the storm blows over, let it go all at one shot

:p;):D

Ravager 09-02-2020 12:24 PM

Chiongsters for life, piak tiongs till I die :o

nitecrawllerr 09-02-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacky43 (Post 19742314)
This virus could cause the lightings to lose more votes.

But i believe lightning may win hands down. Why? Cos sillyporeans by nature doesnt accept challenges or change in garment. Kiasi and kiasu. What more with current virus spreading globally. Other than lightning, which other able political party can handle such.

jacky43 09-02-2020 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr (Post 19742526)
But i believe lightning may win hands down. Why? Cos sillyporeans by nature doesnt accept challenges or change in garment. Kiasi and kiasu. What more with current virus spreading globally. Other than lightning, which other able political party can handle such.

An old friend who was PMET and unemployed past 6 months. I liked him for looking at the bright side. I asked him did he apply thru "adapt & growth" and, PCP schemes? Of course. It pains me to see him putting on a tough front, I met him on the first day of CNY at TP temple.

After much coaching he says he believe a big group of PR and new citizens under cutting salaries. Who allow this people to migrate here and steal born local jobs?

Still the lightings win. Heaven's will? I hope all voters r doing fine. Because a cousin who was boss of a SME sold off his pte property and downgrade to a condo. He too lie thru his head reason being Tampiness is a good estate with his son starting Pri 1 in 2021.

Maybe voters who gave to the lightings are doing super fine in this country. No point after casting the votes pull his/ her hairs.

bignehneh 09-02-2020 05:23 PM

Just like some who likes to raw FL. Haha! They sure continue to cheong

Cheesebeast 09-02-2020 05:54 PM

Currently avoiding the prc massage scene till the virus subsides. Will be relying on local girls for the time being.

singleman 09-02-2020 09:14 PM

or still can Cheong but take precaution measures.

the customer and the whore wear mask when fxxking. just curious anyone wear mask before when upping the whore.

enzyme 09-02-2020 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singleman (Post 19744198)
or still can Cheong but take precaution measures.

the customer and the whore wear mask when fxxking. just curious anyone wear mask before when upping the whore.

Body fluid still exchange? Not affected?

Without BBBJ, Frenching..... just pumping at the hole is so mundane. Maybe HJ better.

Still will choong la. Just go to joints with better hygiene. Those never change towel, cannot shower one. Avoid 1st.

If not you lick the tits may have previous bro’s saliva.

henry_ang10 09-02-2020 11:24 PM

i think some bros here are not afraid of kana the virus, they are afraid of kana contact tracing.. imagine kana found out by ur wife or gf or family and friends that u visited a massage ML or chicken...

Not worth it ...

peregrene 09-02-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry_ang10 (Post 19744718)
i think some bros here are not afraid of kana the virus, they are afraid of kana contact tracing.. imagine kana found out by ur wife or gf or family and friends that u visited a massage ML or chicken...

Not worth it ...

I strongly agree.

Stop for a while...save the cash...at least till this blows over.

beloving 09-02-2020 11:41 PM

Cheonging cheekons now is kinda strange given the prevelance of the virus and possibility of contact tracing.

candle2000 10-02-2020 12:22 AM

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...china-visitors

Quote from the above URL
"Painstakingly, health and police officers interviewed each patient to draw up an activity map of what they had done and people met. Every minute of their 14 days prior to when they felt ill had to be accounted for."
Unquote

IMHO, it is better to wait till the Wuhan virus has finally disappeared in SG,
then start to visit spas and etc