The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=775367)

S1Boty 22-05-2020 11:09 AM

Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Curious if GL will reopen during phase 30

Star Anise 22-05-2020 03:43 PM

Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Keep us update here.

StealthBomber 22-05-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S1Boty (Post 20015429)
Curious if GL will reopen during phase 30

Phase 30 sounds about right. Have to wait a long long long time.

Lovermaking 22-05-2020 11:43 PM

My KKB rotting already..

luckyboiboi 23-05-2020 03:13 PM

Correct question should be whether they will reopen with any girls or not.

Fat Fatt 23-05-2020 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckyboiboi (Post 20017073)
Correct question should be whether they will reopen with any girls or not.

If June 2 open, confirm got some girls and they know they will be busy with business regardless pretty or ugly, good service or bad, because supply is too low.

But if delay another 3 months without certainty I.e. only open when vaccine is out, then the girls will go home.

ahha2011 23-05-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Fatt (Post 20017127)
If June 2 open, confirm got some girls and they know they will be busy with business regardless pretty or ugly, good service or bad, because supply is too low.

But if delay another 3 months without certainty I.e. only open when vaccine is out, then the girls will go home.

Then girls quantity should be 0

pete_the_fish 24-05-2020 04:02 AM

anyone got contact with the cat 50 girls ? have they left ? if not everyday just zoh boh lan until when sia

TheIdesOfMarch 24-05-2020 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_the_fish (Post 20017868)
anyone got contact with the cat 50 girls ? have they left ? if not everyday just zoh boh lan until when sia

I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845. And like you said, really is every day stay inside do nothing. They can't even go out to buy stuff on their own. And it's very telling now how bad the situation is for them financially wise when at the early stages of them shutting down business they will be more than happy to accept you buying them alcohol and sending it to their house with delivery, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

And they can't return home now either. Thailand is closed to all international flights. Highly doubt ICA now is also open and operating to handle card cutting procedures too. All in all it sucks for them now and is about to get a lot worse if they can't open by July at the earliest.

limbehkalikong 24-05-2020 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 20017947)
I still stay in contact with my regular from 0845. And like you said, really is every day stay inside do nothing. They can't even go out to buy stuff on their own. And it's very telling now how bad the situation is for them financially wise when at the early stages of them shutting down business they will be more than happy to accept you buying them alcohol and sending it to their house with delivery, but now they straight up tell you they rather get hard cash wired to their bank accounts so they can use the money to buy food they want.

And they can't return home now either. Thailand is closed to all international flights. Highly doubt ICA now is also open and operating to handle card cutting procedures too. All in all it sucks for them now and is about to get a lot worse if they can't open by July at the earliest.

This sounds terrible. I’m seriously concern about their situation, I mean shouldn’t the authorities step in to assist? Can’t the okt appeal

supershaft 24-05-2020 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limbehkalikong (Post 20018087)
This sounds terrible. I’m seriously concern about their situation, I mean shouldn’t the authorities step in to assist? Can’t the okt appeal

Plus no piaks from cheongsters.. how to Tahan the urge ?...

FatSpider 24-05-2020 03:50 PM

OKT piak them lor
since cheekon coop is always laji and no social distancing (point blank contact)
and high turnover of human to cheekon contact

chances it will open ...not even in final phase, probably unless 0 islandwide cases for 2 incubation cycle (1 month)

supershaft 24-05-2020 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatSpider (Post 20018534)
OKT piak them lor
since cheekon coop is always laji and no social distancing (point blank contact)
and high turnover of human to cheekon contact

chances it will open ...not even in final phase, probably unless 0 islandwide cases for 2 incubation cycle (1 month)

Wa kids at jin song.. piaking everyday song song during the CB.. heavenly,.:D

Ambrosia 24-05-2020 06:34 PM

I don't think anyone here knows the exact date Geylang will reopen, as there isn't even a concrete time frame for phase 1, much less phase 3.

SadLoser 25-05-2020 02:19 AM

This is really unprecedented times. Never in my 3 decades plus in SG have I seen GL close for sooo long...

Think even during SARs period GL was BAU right (any bros remembered?)

The plus point is I literally saved a lot of money these 2 months. totally no ECA activity... No GL, no spa, no KTV, no FLs

I used the money to spend on better meals instead. I will choose 1 restaurant to try every day. The good thing is many restaurants are offering discounts for their takeways (self-pickup) so I can get to try many eateries which I didnt try before