The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Exposing the wife (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=583670)

jonathanyap 12-01-2016 09:28 AM

Exposing the wife

Joined this forum some time back, and finally gotten the courage to join the Private Forum in the new year. Posted an exploratory post last week to test the waters (and to get my initial access) and noticed a few things!

Posts with a backstory seems to get more likes / up votes / points compared to those with none. So here's a little bit more about mine :P

Been dating the missus since 18, had a good solid relationship and went up to good overseas unis together after JC. Got married recently (late last year) after coming back to SG to start work. All along, sex life was brilliant but after marriage, I've been inching to try something more daring. I've been aware of this forum sometime ago, and I know my wife would not agree if I were to ask her outright to pose naked for strangers, so I'm starting off with getting those strangers here INTIMATELY acquainted with every part of her body before i eventually get her to do so :D

So a bit about the wife in this first pic to start off!
Conservative, local grown SG girl. Smart (always had better grades than me, but shy and introverted). Typical girl next-door look. Small but pesky boobs. Those you can't rub your cock against but can happily suck on. Average figure, a bit of a tummy after marriage but nothing excessive. Long legs. And by far the best part of her body, her to-die-for derriere.

Hoping to hear more about what you guys think of my wife, her body, and what you would do to her in this state before deciding to post more!

sammyboyfor 12-01-2016 09:39 AM

Re: Exposing the wife

This sounds like an excellent way to start the ball rolling...... :p

SHAVE 12-01-2016 02:30 PM

This thread is promising! I am here to show my support! :)

hownow 12-01-2016 05:46 PM

bit of background abt her would be nice...

age now? occupation?

MensPlus 12-01-2016 08:11 PM

Camping for more, definitely....

jonathanyap 13-01-2016 05:42 AM

You're right. A bit more about my wife.

She's between 25-28 now (wouldn't want to give too many details away), and works as a financial analyst for a global MNC with a Singaporean office.

When I got to know her, she was almost as shy as she is now, and for quite some time, would not open her eyes, or look at me when we are having sex.

I swore then that I would protect the vulnerable, innocent being that she was and is still.

Little did I know that few years later, I would be scheming to get pictures of her in increasingly compromising positions without her knowing for unknown men on the Internet to jerk off too. But that's life isn't it?

jonathanyap 13-01-2016 05:47 AM

A closer view...

jonathanyap 13-01-2016 05:55 AM

:p :cool: Apologies for dragging this out. But good things are worth the wait.

ken6890 13-01-2016 10:15 PM

camping for more , thanks

jonathanyap 15-01-2016 07:33 AM

Unwrapping the goodies, rolling down the panties

clubenjoy123 16-01-2016 10:35 AM

Nice bro.

Cheers n up u.

iH55 19-01-2016 11:15 PM

Great pics. Love to see more.

ken6890 21-01-2016 07:24 PM

camping for more , thanks

SHAVE 21-01-2016 08:23 PM

More! More! More!! :)

jonathanyap 07-02-2016 06:53 AM

So I managed to convince the wifey to strip and get into something a little bit more...raunchy.