The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   BKK vs PTT (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=675690)

KoreanAjooma 21-12-2017 02:13 PM

BKK vs PTT

need help deciding on where to go...
main purpose is meet girls, i suppose, just like most of you (dont mind paying, or not paying)

i dont club often, but when im there with people, im able to have fun.

not a heavy drinker. would generally prefer to walk around with a bottle of beer, although, im fine with whiskey and whatnot, when in a group.

been to BKK once, liked Soi Cowboy, found Thermae interesting, found Route 66 to be quite boring.

read some nice things about PTT - intrigued by Walking Street & Hollywood Club.

ill be in Thailand from Jan 17 - Jan 20, if anyone wants to tag along, pls PM!

(yes, im Korean so ill help you eavesdrop, fight for tables etc lol)

naemlo 21-12-2017 02:35 PM

Re: BKK vs PTT

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma (Post 16817487)
main purpose is meet girls, i suppose, just like most of you (dont mind paying, or not paying)

U like kim chi while I hate but I like som tum. Everyone has his own preferred. Just go n experience it yourself.

Quote:

What has Korean gonna do with eavesdrop, fight for table??? :confused:

Garbage 21-12-2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

i dont club often, but when im there with people, im able to have fun.

not a heavy drinker. would generally prefer to walk around with a bottle of beer, although, im fine with whiskey and whatnot, when in a group.

been to BKK once, liked Soi Cowboy, found Thermae interesting, found Route 66 to be quite boring.

read some nice things about PTT - intrigued by Walking Street & Hollywood Club.

ill be in Thailand from Jan 17 - Jan 20, if anyone wants to tag along, pls PM!

I'll be in Pty from 18-23 Jan, u can PM me if u want to join us.

KoreanAjooma 21-12-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 16817558)
U like kim chi while I hate but I like som tum. Everyone has his own preferred. Just go n experience it yourself.

What has Korean gonna do with eavesdrop, fight for table??? :confused:

nothing i suppose haha. its just that over at the korean forum, they are some who are very ... weary? concerned? about growing competition from the rich chinese / singaporeans LOL. and they are constanly wondering about what goes on in the minds of these rich ppl, when they are spending crazy money in BKK.

KoreanAjooma 21-12-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbage (Post 16817569)
I'll be in Pty from 18-23 Jan, u can PM me if u want to join us.

ah ok will PM you. 1 vote for PTT then lol

ArtOfForeplay 21-12-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma (Post 16817616)
nothing i suppose haha. its just that over at the korean forum, they are some who are very ... weary? concerned? about growing competition from the rich chinese / singaporeans LOL. and they are constanly wondering about what goes on in the minds of these rich ppl, when they are spending crazy money in BKK.

Want table just walk in early or book from waitress or AE or open VIP pkg. Nothing to do with Nationality

Humlea 21-12-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma (Post 16817616)
about growing competition from the rich chinese / singaporeans LOL. and they are constanly wondering about what goes on in the minds of these rich ppl, when they are spending crazy money in BKK.

please tell them that they and the jap are the ones spending crazy money... I'm not sure about the KTVs but for AGG and disco, I don't see the Chinese spending crazily on SomTumies.

KoreanAjooma 21-12-2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 16817689)
please tell them that they and the jap are the ones spending crazy money... I'm not sure about the KTVs but for AGG and disco, I don't see the Chinese spending crazily on SomTumies.

not all! its mostly those 40-50 yr old uncles who would otherwise get rejected by agogo girls / FLs (even if they offer to pay the 'standard rates') ! so sometimes, they resort to overpaying lol... its sort of sad, if you think about it haha..

Humlea 21-12-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma (Post 16817808)
not all! its mostly those 40-50 yr old uncles who would otherwise get rejected by agogo girls / FLs (even if they offer to pay the 'standard rates') ! so sometimes, they resort to overpaying lol... its sort of sad, if you think about it haha..

Oh... you are right if you are talking about those uncles trying to get SYT but usually I saw them with late 20s/early 30s WL and I know they are spending much lesser than us.

I don't know about you but I'm in my mid 30s and a uncle myself. I don't find 19 yo as appealing as before... Too playful and can't seem to hold a decent conversation. I like those mid 20s with experience to please their customers.

KoreanAjooma 21-12-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 16817843)
Oh... you are right if you are talking about those uncles trying to get SYT but usually I saw them with late 20s/early 30s WL and I know they are spending much lesser than us.

I don't know about you but I'm in my mid 30s and a uncle myself. I don't find 19 yo as appealing as before... Too playful and can't seem to hold a decent conversation. I like those mid 20s with experience to please their customers.

oh man, since when is mid-30 considered an uncle! you are still young, its all in the mind lolll.

Humlea 21-12-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma (Post 16817907)
oh man, since when is mid-30 considered an uncle! you are still young, its all in the mind lolll.

Yup, you are right again... but I find it so much difficult to go for the 2nd shot right after the first... This wasn't the case 10+ years ago... LOL

I bet, to a 18-19 yo I smell like an uncle but for a 25~8 yo, I smell much better and they seem more willing to go that extra mile. More bang for my bucks.

Humlea 23-12-2017 08:30 PM

I was with Art last night and you should contact him when going PTT... This fellow probably know every hole in PTT.

ArtOfForeplay 23-12-2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Humlea (Post 16826930)
I was with Art last night and you should contact him when going PTT... This fellow probably know every hole in PTT.

PTT road really many hole. When driving around really agak agak know where got hole already 555:p

KoreanAjooma 26-12-2017 04:57 PM

loll i see. but ive seen the roads at jakarta & HCM.. surely cant be any worse than that... ?? :eek:

also, my "friends" (who are much MUCH older) LT pick-up at hollywood club is now anywhere as low as 2k-3k to as high as 8k lol. what in the world is going on?

is this now the norm? or is this some korean uncle premium ..?? :confused::confused:

ArtOfForeplay 26-12-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma (Post 16837448)
loll i see. but ive seen the roads at jakarta & HCM.. surely cant be any worse than that... ?? :eek:

also, my "friends" (who are much MUCH older) LT pick-up at hollywood club is now anywhere as low as 2k-3k to as high as 8k lol. what in the world is going on?

is this now the norm? or is this some korean uncle premium ..?? :confused::confused:

Small amt of TG if you can speak thai they direct reject just like this 2night when I am there.
Another small amt of TG is really camp there daily as when I was straight for 7night I saw them 7night.
The price is depends on individual,timing and how you negotiate. Some approach my friend straight quote 8k฿ and he reject and while some drink and build chemistry and quote 3k฿ 4k฿. Once awhile my friend pickup when closing which is 3.30am and they go as low as 2.5k฿ 2k฿. For quality wise depends on individual.
Some even reject when we wanted to continue at NOIR til 6am. So make sure tell everything in advance.