The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Online Roleplay For Genuine Females (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=821982)

iphone1s 19-05-2021 03:03 PM

Online Roleplay For Genuine Females

I am looking for a sincere lady to roleplay online. NO MEETING, NO PHONE CALLS, NO WEBCAM.

For those who have previously roleplayed online with me before and now seeing this, you can vouch that I am sincere and real. If you are keen to make a comeback to role with me, I am more than welcome. But please, do not make the same mistakes again.

As for those who are new, I have a good track record of payment with the benefits of "working" with me in any part of the world. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR REAL SINCERE FEMALES. NO MALES, PRE-OP, POST-OP, NO-OP SHEMALES. You will be exposed!

If you are sincere about this, I only have 1 slot left. You will know more about this opportunity which is genuine when you chat with me on WeChat.

PLEASE DO NOT SAY HI ON SAMMYBOYFORUM AND WECHAT AND DO NOT REPLY. I seldom will check the messages here. So please drop me a WeChat message. For those who do not have WeChat, I have to apologize that you can look for someone else. Also, THIS IS NOT FOR ANY DISILLUSIONED FEMALES WHO ARE SEEKING $100 PER 15 MINUTES CHAT. There are scammers out there who are willing to promise you such figures but not me.

Contact me if you want a real part time.

Name: Desmond
Race: Chinese
WeChat: orangejuggernut

betty 20-05-2021 10:48 AM

Re: Online Roleplay For Genuine Females

can share your roleplay scenarios and/or script ?

iphone1s 21-05-2021 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betty (Post 20645873)
can share your roleplay scenarios and/or script ?

WeChat me :D

iphone1s 22-05-2021 10:11 AM

Hi Ladies,

I hope that 2021 has been kind to you thus far. Many have not recovered from their job losses and it has been hard for them to keep the family going. Simple things like mobile phone bills or EZ-Link card fares, or a simple pampering of Grab or Deliveroo would be a sacrifice for something else.

I am hoping to help you tide through this tough period if you are a mother, sole bread winner, or unemployed. I am looking for an online roleplay partner who can roleplay with me online, on WeChat with no meeting, no phone calls nor webcam. Pure sexting. I have a good track record of payment and honour of discreetion.

If you are looking for something real, realistic and not taking you away from your family, this online roleplaying gig is for you. I previously had roleplay partners who told me after we have completed the role, that she is in HK having a holiday with her family. Because it was raining, they are stuck in the hotel, so she roleplayed with me. This gig provides you absolute freedom.

I am very sincere to help those who are genuine to work with me, alongside with me. If this is for you, please contact me at the following.

Name: Desmond Tan

iphone1s 23-05-2021 05:12 PM

Appreciate that I have tons of inquiries flowing in.

However, many do not qualify. I am looking for a sincere lady to roleplay online. NO MEETING, NO PHONE CALLS, NO WEBCAM. Here are the top 10 reasons I encountered for those who do not qualify.

1. Saying "hi" on SammyBoyForum or WeChat and disappear. No replies thereafter.
2. Do not have WeChat / Skype.
3. Disillusioned "girls" who are seeking $100 per 15 minutes chat. (There are many scammers out there waiting to bait you)
4. Do not have time to roleplay with me online but wants to earn. (How does that work? I also want. LOL)
5. Drama queens – I got no time for your staged acting and got dragged into your dramas
6. Princess attitudes – It's time to face the real world. Stop feeling entitled
7. Read – In the past, People are ranting that others don't listen. I noticed that now people don't even read
8. Read please - I am not into guys / pre-op / post-op /no-op! PLEASE READ!
9. Scammers – Don't try to pull a fast one on me. The police knows me for submitting police reports of scammers. Thanks for helping them achieving their KPIs by the way.
10. Out of no-where, no reason, became no interest.

If you are serious about earning part time, please contact me. For those who stay long with me, there are additional benefits which I will disclose upon chatting with you on we chat.

iphone1s 24-05-2021 05:22 PM

I am looking for a sincere lady (ONLY ONE) to roleplay ONLINE.

NO MEETING, NO PHONE CALLS, NO WEBCAM.

I have a GOOD & TRUSTWORTHY track record of payment with the OTHER benefits of "working" with me. YOU CAN WORK in any part of the world WHICH IS LITERALLY WORKING FROM HOME OR ANY WHERE. I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR REAL SINCERE FEMALES. NO MALES, PRE-OP, POST-OP, NO-OP SHEMALES. You will be exposed!

If you are sincere AND SERIOUS about this, I ONLY have 1 slot left. You will know more about this opportunity which is GENIUNE when you chat with me on WeChat.

PLEASE DO NOT SAY HI ON SBF AND WECHAT AND DO NOT REPLY. I SELDOM check the messages on SBF. So please drop me a WeChat message. For those who do not have WeChat, I have to apologize that you can look for someone else. Also, THIS IS NOT FOR ANY DISILLUSIONED FEMALES WHO ARE SEEKING $100 PER 15 MINUTES CHAT. There are scammers out there who ARE MORE THAN WILLING to promise you such figures but NOT me.

Contact me if you want a real part time.

iphone1s 27-05-2021 01:59 PM

bump.. bump.. bump.. :D

iphone1s 28-05-2021 10:05 AM

hump.. hump... :D

iphone1s 29-05-2021 08:22 AM

Bump... And hump.. 😁

iphone1s 31-05-2021 08:51 AM

bump bump hump hump.. :D

iphone1s 01-06-2021 09:12 AM

bump bump hump hump..

iphone1s 03-06-2021 12:15 PM

bump bump hump hump.. :p

iphone1s 07-06-2021 09:24 AM

Monday workday starts :D

Any girls wanna start working from home?

iphone1s 08-06-2021 11:40 AM

bumpy bumpy, humpy humpy

iphone1s 10-06-2021 10:39 AM

bump... bump... :p