The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HC joint in CBD (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=715278)

bonkon 16-01-2019 10:01 AM

HC joint in CBD

Hi bros,

Not too sure if this joint has been shared before. Chanced upon it after an appointment in the CBD area. While still having time on hand, went right up to the shop. One glance, at least 3 SYTs working, likely PRCs. One of them was in a bodycon long dress and caught my attention. Requested for a 1hr massage but was advised to take 45 min as she has a booking thereafter.

Went in to the room. Door is fitted with a window panel but will be blocked from view once you hang your clothes on the door. The room was equipped with a shower so not that bad.

After shower, laid on my front on the massage bed. Waited for a slight while before hearing the "klik klok" of heels approaching. Looking at that dress, already know GQ is just a matter of time. She spent some time working on my back with no oil. Had the occasional brushing against my balls, was pretty SOP.

Asked to turn over with a towel covering my erect dick. She continued with a massage of my belly and thighs, followed by a sensual tickling of my thighs and balls with her fingernails. Standing next to me brushing her thigh against my arm, she popped the GQ. I opted for HJ.

Next, she took off her dress and exposed her B cuppers with no bra. HER BOOBS ARE DAMN NICE. For her size, the boobs are just nice. She came onto the bed and started licking me all over, from my nipples down to my belly button and back up where she then slowly moved up my neck, ear and started drenching me. I went ahead to caress her breasts. That's where she got down the bed, applied oil and started jerking me off in a slow and fast fashion. Throughout, she continued frenching and licking like a shiok. I released my load after a while. Overall experience was unlike other HC joints where MLs just can't wait for you to finish.

Here's my FR:
Name: L****
Boobs: B cup 8/10
Massage: 6/10, not piano but isn't fantastic either.
HJ: 8/10
Price: $80 (HJ) + $50 (if it's an hour)
RTF: certainly will return to try FJ.

I gotten her wechat. I must first say I don't know if anyone shared this joint before. If repeated thread, I'm sorry but still, quite a good joint to explore.

Willing to share. Will be good if you have discreet joints to share as well.

Thanks for reading!

stuntking 16-01-2019 10:37 AM

Re: HC joint in CBD

Hi brother... Can share this place with us.. Thank u

mrbah 16-01-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon (Post 18252255)
Hi bros,

Not too sure if this joint has been shared before. Chanced upon it after an appointment in the CBD area. While still having time on hand, went right up to the shop. One glance, at least 3 SYTs working, likely PRCs. One of them was in a bodycon long dress and caught my attention. Requested for a 1hr massage but was advised to take 45 min as she has a booking thereafter.

Went in to the room. Door is fitted with a window panel but will be blocked from view once you hang your clothes on the door. The room was equipped with a shower so not that bad.

After shower, laid on my front on the massage bed. Waited for a slight while before hearing the "klik klok" of heels approaching. Looking at that dress, already know GQ is just a matter of time. She spent some time working on my back with no oil. Had the occasional brushing against my balls, was pretty SOP.

Asked to turn over with a towel covering my erect dick. She continued with a massage of my belly and thighs, followed by a sensual tickling of my thighs and balls with her fingernails. Standing next to me brushing her thigh against my arm, she popped the GQ. I opted for HJ.

Next, she took off her dress and exposed her B cuppers with no bra. HER BOOBS ARE DAMN NICE. For her size, the boobs are just nice. She came onto the bed and started licking me all over, from my nipples down to my belly button and back up where she then slowly moved up my neck, ear and started drenching me. I went ahead to caress her breasts. That's where she got down the bed, applied oil and started jerking me off in a slow and fast fashion. Throughout, she continued frenching and licking like a shiok. I released my load after a while. Overall experience was unlike other HC joints where MLs just can't wait for you to finish.

Here's my FR:

I gotten her wechat. I must first say I don't know if anyone shared this joint before. If repeated thread, I'm sorry but still, quite a good joint to explore.

Thanks for reading!

Bro, kindly share CTC . Thanks

marcelo0632 16-01-2019 10:44 AM

$80 HJ seems a bit steep. What's the price for fj?

whoizzit2 16-01-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon (Post 18252255)
Hi bros,

Here's my FR:

Thanks for reading!

Is this at BQ at the famous joint, bro?

bonkon 16-01-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcelo0632 (Post 18252385)
$80 HJ seems a bit steep. What's the price for fj?

I was quoted B2B HJ at $80. FJ $120.

bonkon 16-01-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoizzit2 (Post 18252410)

Is this at BQ at the famous joint, bro?

Not too sure if it's the famous joint, but area is right.
Has this been shared before alr?

FLsuckers 16-01-2019 11:41 AM

Work near cbd. Can share contact and location?

Thanks

whoizzit2 16-01-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon (Post 18252480)

If its GW then most bros here chiong already know. A hotspot plc fyi.

bluebird84 16-01-2019 12:52 PM

Bro can share? :D Thank you

heyheyhey 16-01-2019 12:56 PM

Share contact and location

alkeano 16-01-2019 01:51 PM

Hi bro, pls share

tkpride 16-01-2019 02:13 PM

Hi Bro, pls share. Thanks

skyboy1981 16-01-2019 09:35 PM

Please share the location brother thanks

the_e_ones 17-01-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon (Post 18252480)

Bro bonkon, had upped you with my humble points!

Cheers and enjoy!