The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Beetalk and my hunting in johor bahru (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=690022)

lurkergriff 09-05-2018 03:05 PM

Re: Beetalk and my hunting in johor bahru

that is crazy stuff.

u are my hero :o

ibelieveindevil 12-05-2018 08:59 PM

Seriously having been here for so long, this is the first time i received so many ups and pm.

Well, no, i don't fuck with other guys around, so i am not going to bring you around for a voyage. Well i figure this out myself, so i guess if u follow it, you should be fine. Weird to ask for fuck right?

Regarding contact i can share a few, but i guess most of them are on beetalk. Just check their beetalk out, they label themselves as female.

They are situtated at a mxlxrxx hotel near city square.

I can't guarantee satisfaction each fuck, some good some bad. But the price is a real bargain. Anyway a lot of thinhs is up to chemistry.

Do note that they know each other and support each other business, just ask one to recommend you another, or show them beetalk ask them if they know each other

merlinton 07-06-2018 07:35 PM

These LBs in the mxlxrxx hotel, what time do they usually start accepting customers?

kleetora2 11-06-2018 12:09 PM

Beetalk in sg not bad either. A lot of lb around Bencoolen. Easy to ask if they provide services. Just had a lb for $80/1 shot/60 min. Nice enough hotel too.

loverboy69 11-06-2018 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kleetora2 (Post 17445061)
Beetalk in sg not bad either. A lot of lb around Bencoolen. Easy to ask if they provide services. Just had a lb for $80/1 shot/60 min. Nice enough hotel too.

Are they Thai ladyboy?

ceandy 11-06-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlinton (Post 17431592)
These LBs in the mxlxrxx hotel, what time do they usually start accepting customers?

Usually most 11am onwards. Some may start later around 2pm. Best time to hunt during the day is around 3pm onwards, where they're not too busy with customers. At night I prefer 11pm onwards, usually I'll book a room at meldrum for one night and ask for incall.

For sex parties with LBs try Stulang, that block of flats. Usually one apartment houses 2-3 LBs, and take them all overnight usually ends with something wild. Just keep an eye out for your belongings and check before you leave.

merlinton 11-06-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 17446332)
Usually most 11am onwards. Some may start later around 2pm. Best time to hunt during the day is around 3pm onwards, where they're not too busy with customers. At night I prefer 11pm onwards, usually I'll book a room at meldrum for one night and ask for incall.

For sex parties with LBs try Stulang, that block of flats. Usually one apartment houses 2-3 LBs, and take them all overnight usually ends with something wild. Just keep an eye out for your belongings and check before you leave.

Thank you. Great info. Is the Stulang area along the street name Jalan Stulang Laut? What are the overnight charges like in ringgit?

kleetora2 12-06-2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loverboy69 (Post 17445451)
Are they Thai ladyboy?

Yes. There’s about five thais on beetalk around the area.

ceandy 12-06-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merlinton (Post 17446983)
Thank you. Great info. Is the Stulang area along the street name Jalan Stulang Laut? What are the overnight charges like in ringgit?

I usually never pay more than RM400/LB for overnight, around 11pm-6am. Yeah stulang area is the block of flats at Stulang Luat. Can find them on beetalk from City Sq. Some of them have sex toys like fleshlights which you can request them to use on you.

jaylee2018 15-06-2018 11:03 PM

All props for this brave adventure and true account. Be safe though, not drunk so much?

Samsters be warned, there are many fake apps claiming to be "Beetalk" check google play site first.

dannythedog 11-08-2018 11:04 AM

bro you are a legend, have to keep this thread alive hence posting. going to jb later based on your recommendations... good luck to me!

Summerhillt 26-08-2018 12:51 PM

Went in JB last night. Hooked up with one of my regular ladyboys. Damn it 100rm full service bbbj where to find haha. downside was that her teethed- blowjob gave me some cuts on my cockhead.

Nevertheless still a great place to fuck

AsianValues 02-09-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerhillt (Post 17728999)
Went in JB last night. Hooked up with one of my regular ladyboys. Damn it 100rm full service bbbj where to find haha. downside was that her teethed- blowjob gave me some cuts on my cockhead.

Nevertheless still a great place to fuck

get a check up done bro. be safe.

bryancaring 10-09-2018 11:34 PM

bro can share their beetalk ID ?

merlinton 30-06-2019 03:12 PM

Now that beetalk is not useful anymore. Anyone knows the alternative app that can find ladyboys nearby?