The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Locanto advertisement (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=729951)

PickMe90 25-05-2019 09:11 PM

Locanto advertisement

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3693...nese-girl.html

Anyone can share if its real?

iJubbs 25-05-2019 10:27 PM

Re: Locanto advertisement

Transfer half first. Doesn’t seem trustable

iceage 25-05-2019 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PickMe90 (Post 18738304)

100% real ..................................... scammer.

ponybabe 25-05-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Personal opinions as a PT FL in the past

1. I would never ask for 50% before meeting, at the most reasonable would be a grab fare / arranging of transport.

2. $300/ 4 hours is too good a deal imo especially her age, especially if she's in need of money.
> I mean i did $300 / 2-3 hours (only when i first started out with 1-2 guys to try) and usually its 2 shots base on the chemistry but I didn't need money and I was doing it for fun.

3. I can't believe she didn't say condoms on (for the fuck job).

4. Edited post to include pointer 4 > pls even after i click "other ads" under the account has another posting of similar.. content but the kik nick is totally different?
Power 555 ok

Coming from a girl who's seen alot of dudes get scammed from locanto then complaining on a random ad on locanto or posting here on sbf to "warn the other bros".
I met a few clients who got scammed along the way cause they did a transfer and the "girl disappeared or meetup never happened".

Would classify this as something fishy / scam.
Mind over heart please.

Paizuri 25-05-2019 11:36 PM

Quote:

Guaranteed scammer from her last 4 lines. No girl will reject cold hard cash. Those who INSIST on transfers are guaranteed scammers. Coming from personal experience, I trusted too much before and they just block you once they get the money or some with a bit of hollywood experience will' suddenly have something crop up last minute' to avoid meeting and MIA completely.

Tread cautiously please.

PickMe90 26-05-2019 03:05 PM

Thanks for the heads up everyone!

BoLiang 26-05-2019 08:42 PM

nv do payment up front without meeting, regardless of percentage.

There are some rules of trade to follow.

HappyOrSad 05-06-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ponybabe (Post 18738661)
Personal opinions as a PT FL in the past

1. I would never ask for 50% before meeting, at the most reasonable would be a grab fare / arranging of transport.

Hey you seem to be a very experienced lady can i ask you some question over kik(lemonsoul21)/telegram?

Just4funla 06-06-2019 12:18 AM

Confirm scam.. Who in the right mind will post their own photos online especially is a local..

Zax51 06-06-2019 11:27 PM

Usually locanto is scam..

ponybabe 07-06-2019 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyOrSad (Post 18785212)
Hey you seem to be a very experienced lady can i ask you some question over kik(lemonsoul21)/telegram?

Haha sorry I’m really not experienced otherwise I’d be charging sky high like local dome yes? Also I only did a few flings and was done w it. But like what others said, don’t transfer first! Mind over dick urges please.

Not comfortable to line/kik, you can pm me instead :)

aurahiongka 07-06-2019 10:07 AM

do not trust those 80 for 1 shot and top up 40 for unlimited shots

they put photos all fake one.... kena a few liao.. when go up the face totally diff 100%

sunshinebox 07-06-2019 10:32 AM

Never transfer any money first! That's how you get cheated. Maybe you pay for her Grab but never transfer money. Pay when you're in the room together.

Locanto has a lot of scammers.

ashtaroth 07-06-2019 03:25 PM

Advise you not to try. I kenna scammed recently..... few thousand gone. Somemore still can call to harass, claiming from some triads/gang, will track me down to teach me a lesson for not making another payment.

Just to alert ppl here. Once u go to the location, if that person tell u she's student or for whatever reason need u to do deposit first.... scam alert.
esp if she ask u to deposit by topipng up via alipay.

after that she will tell u a friend will call u and ask for ur mobile no. Try not to give.

Next a guy will call using private no. Then ask u to put deposit bcuz previous got a gal kenna abuse by a client.

then next will be deposit for hotel

And finally deposit for doing money transfer to pay them ur previous deposit (claim that in case u report their bank account then kenna frozen)

throughout the process u might not get to see the gal or even hear (i suspect all the while its just the same guy)

Hope this will help if someone here kenna the same scam in the future.

Stay calm and try to cut ur losses early. I was too idiot to went thru thinking really can get back the deposit.

asiancigar 10-06-2019 10:41 PM

Locanto is full of scams..... especially if they ask for advance payment of any kind so don't be conned by these people.