The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

nono1973 15-02-2016 10:20 AM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx (Post 14167379)
Went with my fren, the same fren on 4th trip. as usual we reach batam at 10am indo time. We went to atalanta spa to relax. My fren went to look for his regular girl but no working. so both of us tried the girls introduce by the GRO. My girl offered BM and Full service at $80 which I bargain until $60. My fren told me his new girl not bad.

Hmm...not exactly a bad deal with a S$60 BM plus full service ,given the fact it is a weekend. Looks more like a value-added service to me,hehehe...

Quote:

We then walked to Formosa Hotel from Atalanta Spa. We checked in and rest for a while before visiting the joints

The walk would be good if the weather isnt too sunny.From reading this FR, i believe you are slowly maturing in your timing to go to places of your interest. I am talking about hitting the right timing on the right places,hehehe...cool!

And keep up on having a good time in Batam.

Quote:

We then went to Instar Hotel to try the mee pangsit but not opened so try the Bak Gut teh. It was nice, better than the shop opposite Formosa Hotel.

I completely agree with you on this one. That opposite Formosa Bak kut teh so so only. Instar Hotel mee pangsit usually closes before 12pm. Best time to go is before 11am. ;)

Quote:

After that, we went back to singapore. Till now 5th Trip, still havent try the Ocean Massage.

Hehehe...Ocean is forever so near and feel so far for most people here,hehehe.... Their shop is so beautifully situated upon arrival to Batam (from Sillypore) yet wrongfully located to the extend that most only get to see it when they are on their back home (which usually becomes too late to try it out by then).

Thank you for sharing and may your next trip to Batam be as good as this one,if not better.

Cheers!

nono1973 15-02-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14171153)
I have a question.
One of the things I like of Formosa, which offsets all defects including that infrastructure and furniture are dated, is the tripple-size bed. Yes, 3 people can sleep comfortably in those beds (especially if 2 of them are small-size Indo girls :p)
Are those beds common, or at least can they be found also in other hotels of similar category in Batam?

Most of Formosa furniture were made of very strong wood,not easily damage (tho there may be scratch and dent around). Old it may seems,but those were by now considered as semi-antique and were much sort-after by the older generation in Sillypore. Their furniture,were originally made and create to last years ago. Unlike today's new hotel in Batam where their furniture were made of metal,easily rusting away over time and at times creating a screeching sound when one drags it on a non-carpet flooring.

As for their beds,well...depending on the type of rooms you are staying in,the older superior room has a smaller bed. The deluxe room however has bigger bed. All of them Queen sized i suppose,wide but can be a little short for a taller person. Today,they do swap their beds around as the superior and deluxe rooms were being mixed together.

Most hotels in Batam will have the almost same kind of beds in Formosa,big enough for 3 person to sleep comfortably in even if its in queen. Some more expensive hotels in Batam has King size bed tho. Those were really huge for most Asian's body size.

Quote:

In Singapore, hotels in range 100-200 SGD often offer no more than 1.5-size beds...

Most Batam hotel beds were bigger than that of Sillypore's 2 star hotel's bed (eg,Hotel 81,Fragrance etc). Unless you stayed in 3 stars and above hotels in Sillypore,you will be unlikely to see anything that comes close to it. Having said that, some older 2 star hotels still have beds of similar size as to those from Formosa (eg. Aliwal Hotel,Darlene Hotel etc).

Quote:

But the real reason why I always go to Formosa and I will not change until they don't close down, is STAFF. Wonderful guys. Professional and always kind to support my needs whenever I ask something.

I learn that out of 5 staffs at the reception in any shifts,if they were to have new staffs,there will always have at least 1 or 2 senior staffs around. Put it in another way of saying,if they were to have new staffs,there will bound to have at least 1 or 2 staffs in the reception that i will know them by name (as much as they knew mine).

From housekeeping staffs,Security guards,Bellboys,Network Technicians,electricians,plumber to restaurant waiters/waitresses,its not easy to find any of them not smiling and greeting the hotel guest/s whenever they see one.

newyorker88 15-02-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14200211)
The theory should be similar when i was younger,many Indo Chinese were popularly known to be arrogant and proud (during 70s and 80s) in Sillypore. Today when i walk the streets of Batam,the Indo Chinese (and the indos too) were one the friendliest people even when i have no dealings with them.

The Chinese are dam rich before the fall of Suharto. A lot of them, I mean. Not all. Those who can go overseas are the rich ones.

Indos generally are friendly. Especially the Javanese. They are polite people. Batak, Maduras, flores are fierce ones, more vulgar in general.

digging 15-02-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tookara (Post 14216214)
any body want to go batam on thu fri coming week? pm me if keen to explore together

Yeah me too like to explore Batam but after 25th Feb... now looking for kakis or just go there alone..

PigletDiDi 15-02-2016 03:28 PM

Anyone like to tag along this weekend 20~22
can just pm me just a relax trip :)

sextronics 15-02-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14217432)
The Chinese are dam rich before the fall of Suharto. A lot of them, I mean. Not all. Those who can go overseas are the rich ones.

Indos generally are friendly. Especially the Javanese. They are polite people. Batak, Maduras, flores are fierce ones, more vulgar in general.

The indo Chinese toned down a lot already.

Side track, Bcs mall has lots of pretty indo chi babes;)

iicycold 16-02-2016 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intltuk (Post 14211690)
Bro, look at the signatures of some of the bros here....u will see a guide provided.....esp Bro Nono's guide....very comprehensive.

I tink most ans to his qn aldy at the first page of this thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14213511)
I see....
Didn't know they allow such 3/4/5 P situtations....haha.:p

Not every girl will like to do tat,so the key thg is must still check with the girls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sextronics (Post 14218456)
Side track, Bcs mall has lots of pretty indo chi babes;)

Any catch on the indo Chinese babes at BCS mall? :D

Snoozeboi 16-02-2016 01:04 AM

Would like to ask the experts and seniors here whether is it better to change Indonesian Rupiah in Harbour Front or Habour Bay in Batam?

Black Page 16-02-2016 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeboi (Post 14220484)
Would like to ask the experts and seniors here whether is it better to change Indonesian Rupiah in Harbour Front or Habour Bay in Batam?

None of them.
Go to Nagoya (where you presumably stay) and ask the best rate in NOT LESS than 4-5 places, for example along Jalan Bonjol (the big street in front of Nagoya Hill).
I suggest you search my previous posts on this topic for more details, but for changing USD to rupiahs I am usually offered rates varying even on the order of 5%, from place to place. If you change just few hundreds dollars, the difference in absolute terms is quite significant and worth the time spent for inquiring the best rate.

Black Page 16-02-2016 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14217323)
Most Batam hotel beds were bigger than that of Sillypore's 2 star hotel's bed (eg,Hotel 81,Fragrance etc). Unless you stayed in 3 stars and above hotels in Sillypore,you will be unlikely to see anything that comes close to it. Having said that, some older 2 star hotels still have beds of similar size as to those from Formosa (eg. Aliwal Hotel,Darlene Hotel etc).

Last hotel I have been in Singapore is V Hotel Lavender. Prices around 150 SGD and above. Small room with a small bed and almost no space around it. The bed was maybe a bit more than half size than my bed in Formosa.:(
I call that small bed "Queen size", while the large bed of Formosa is really a "King size".

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14217323)
From housekeeping staffs,Security guards,Bellboys,Network Technicians,electricians,plumber to restaurant waiters/waitresses,its not easy to find any of them not smiling and greeting the hotel guest/s whenever they see one.

By comparison, try to ask something at the concierge of Harmoni. People is cold as robots :mad:
No way I would stay there.

Artsiew 16-02-2016 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14127099)
Contd in here since old thread locked.

Forget to mention it is now more straightforward using wifi at hana hotel.
Just need to choose Hotel Hana n key in pw which can get from recep.

Woke up good 2nd day morning......after seeing Man U lost......haha.
Breakfast nothing great n not much ppl too.
Went to tua pek gong temple n as it was sunday.....quite a crowd.
Proceed to my secret place massage n i was the early customer.
Only 2 chicks working.....took the more pretty one. Came in n looks like pic....sexy figure. Nice smile.
Massage.....using oil n i should hv inform her to use cream.....easier to wash off.
Average massage n she keep rubbing n touching bird now n then.
40 mins up.....she appears not good in english n took sometime to figure out price.
400 for fj n 300 for hj w full strip.....she quite stubborn w pricing.
In the end, didnt take up offer....so gave her 20k tips.
Kudos to her, she still maintain smile even though slight displeasure.
Walk to jodoh top 100 to buy something which dc mart dun hv.....
Had my lunch there......25k.
Head back to hotel to deposit my stuff.....
Had a shower n it is 3pm btm time.....maybe go joint to take a look.
Change money at formosa area n rate is 9660.....
New berry was the joint i first went....
Abt 10 gals available....

R u going again, i m new wanna go with expert

Leoric 16-02-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snoozeboi (Post 14220484)

If u wish to change in Singapore,don't do it at Harbour Front. Try Arcade 2nd floor at Raffles Place or Chinatown People's Park instead.

If you wish to change in Batam,don't do it at Harbour Bay. Try Money changer shops that were away from shopping mall & always check the rate with at least 3 money changer for their best rate before you commit your exchange.

Harbour Bay has one of Batam's worst rate.

Harbour Front has one of Singapore's worst rate.

Leoric 16-02-2016 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H0pe1100 (Post 14208034)
Fish tank style of booking is new to me and hope to experience it in batam. As most of the take away shops are scattered around Nagoya mall, i am not sure if i can visit all the listed places by just walking or need to get a taxi. Some advice on this is appreciated.

We have the same style.

No need to rush to visit all the listed places in one day,put them under different days since u are going 3D2N. Try staying in Formosa hotel or any other hotels near it,it is a more centralize area to most fish tank places. If u read the most recent post by bros here,it will not be difficult to know that some of the more popular fish tanks were 5 - 10 mins walk away from hotel formosa.

In future once u found yrself a fav fish tank place or places u constantly goes to,u can then move towards hotels near to them ,this will make things easier for yr future mongering trips to Batam.

newyorker88 16-02-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoric (Post 14221562)
If u wish to change in Singapore,don't do it at Harbour Front. Try Arcade 2nd floor at Raffles Place or Chinatown People's Park instead.

If you wish to change in Batam,don't do it at Harbour Bay. Try Money changer shops that were away from shopping mall & always check the rate with at least 3 money changer for their best rate before you commit your exchange.

In total agreement.

newyorker88 16-02-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Side track, Bcs mall has lots of pretty indo chi babes

It is like a Chinatown. Don't think about them, they are very expensive to date.

nono1973 16-02-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <censored>
Hi bro Nono,

I read your Batam FRs and really appreciate your help. Me and my friend newbie and we want to cheong batam after reading your FR.

Do you think if the 2 of us can join in your upcoming trips? Previously we cheong China CP and you can find my old FRs there. Thanks.

My next upcoming trip will be on March 2016. I dont usually discuss about March Trip when it is still Feb which i mentioned it a couple of time in the Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread. And i usually ignore PMs that talks about it. But for your case,i have decide to reply your PM and since it is now in public forum interface,i suppose i am also replying to all others at the same time too.

Yes,like all others who has shown an interest to join me on my coming trip,you will need to keep a look out for my March 2016 itinerary on the Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread. My usual itinerary will look something like this (sample as below) :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32162

PM me then.

And i am sorry if i sound a little harsh in my reply. I honestly dont mean to. But if anyone were to be in my situation today,having to receive about a dozen or so PMs per week requesting for the same reply i made before and asking the same questions for answers that can be found on the Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread or the previous Batam Info Thread,i am sure most will fare worse than me in their reply.

Most if not all organized group trips from me were for learning. So that in future they can be more confident to go Batam alone or organize their own group trip. It isnt a gathering kind of cheong-together trip. (it can still be counted as one tho,however the key thing is still a "learning" trip) Therefore,do not mistaken me as one who is looking for kaki to cheong-together in Batam.

Ok,just to be a little clearer.

My whole idea of having a "learning group trip" is simple.

1. i do bring newbie/1st timer bros whom i have not seen before in this thread to Batam with no hidden cost or charge(those who joined me before will know) to learn. (actually we all learn together)

2. They had their 1st taste of Batam,to see if this place is suitable for them to cheong in future. After which they SHOULD be confident enough to go on their own,alone or organize their very own group trip in future or perhaps even join me in my "friend-get-together group trip" if fate allows it (similar cheonging frequency bros only). Many a times,some became Batam regulars and we shared new information/FRs we found via PMs too.

3. No strings attached. End of our trips,I dont owe them,they dont owe me and we parted our ways after the trip therefore you see "the way" i wrote my terms and conditions so regimentally for all my newbie group trips. I dont tolerate nonsense (eg. doing drugs,changing my original itinerary,fly aeroplane etc) in my Batam group trips,hehehe...becos it is they who join me,not i who join them. And i am doing it w/o profit.

4. Between 2014 to 2015,no less than 50 bros has joined me in my Batam newbie group trip. I dare say none of them have yet to meet me out of Harbour Front premises,therefore i dare say that we are mainly friends ONLY when we are in Batam and Harbour Front (hehehe...literally). And i plan to keep it that way. (so no one can say i am using newbies or make a profit out of those who joined me)

My rewards for doing all this? Hehehe...their 1st hand FRs,the MOST ACCURATE information i get ,so as to help make my own future Batam trip even better. Lets not forget my aim is to cut down the number of fails in my Batam trip/s and i am so close to my definition of "perfection",hehehe... At the same time,i get to find bros who shared similar frequency to cheong together in future too (when fate allows). 1 stone kills few birds for me.

Newbie/1st timer wins,i win too. They dont spoil the market (which newbies always get blamed for in the older Batam Info thread),they are safe,they know where/how to go around to find what they want,pay a "little" lower price by learning to bargain (thats most of the time unless they chose to pay higher than i advise them to),i can continue to gather information and we all can learn together.

Side note 1 : There are still pros and cons in bringing newbies in a learning group trip to Batam for me,just that most time pros outweigh the cons.

Side note 2 : I do make money from my Batam trips to cover part of my Batam expenses,but mainly thru "buying an apple at S$0.50 in Batam to bring back to Sillypore to sell them at S$0.80" to friends/relative/colleagues. I have so far Never ask any bros to help me bring any illegal items from Batam back to Sillypore.

Now, to your next question on Balai...

Quote:

BTW have you been to Balai and if have, how do you compare the girls?

My collected info and my comment/s on Balai can be found at the below link :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=92

(see,i tends to bookmark my own post/s and other informative postings so i can try to provide as accurate as possible information,hehehe...)

Hope the above helps.

Sorry that i am so long winded in my reply that it went beyond the 4000 words limitation on PM. I have decide to post your queries in public forum censoring off your nick and then PM you the link to this post instead of replying this message back directly using 2 PMs.

May you have a good and fruitful trip to Batam (or PM me during March 2016 when my itinerary is out).

nono1973 16-02-2016 01:45 PM

Quote:

i]hve not been to batam since 1998 ...long time ago.
Going on this Friday with a friend.
Would you advise changing money in Singapore harbour Front or at batam harbour bay?

Long time no go Batam,its ok. All you need to know about Batam scene were as below :

(same as on my signature)

Most bros ,including myself will change our money in Batam but not in Harbour Bay. A little suggestion is to change a bit at Harbour Bay 1st in case you need to spend,then more at those other money changing shops. Always compare rate between a few money changer shops 1st before changing and avoid malls.

I think bro Leoric's post on money changing is a good advise :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=312

Quote:

How is octopus spa at pacific palace? or is Alantis better? where is this alantis spa?

About Octopuss Spa ,read info below :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33898

The Batam Cheong List as of below link...(in case you looking for other options too)

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32874

....and Altalanta is in front of Novotel Hotel. (Novotel is almost beside Pacific Palace Hotel)

There are 4 main Men's Spa in Batam.

1. Pas Massage and Spa

A pretty much rundown spa where the girls will try to chop their customers as they do not prompt the GQ towards the end of the session (most time). If they dont prompt,you will have to prompt them. And if you do,you are at a losing end to bargain. It can cost quite a bit if they know you are a tourist and dont bargain. Not a popular place among most cheongsters. Inconsistent quality type of massage,meaning different massage girl sometime is good,sometime no good. (no good = piano massage)

Pas Massage and Spa pricing :

2. Octopuss Men's Spa

The package state in this spa includes a dick massage aka HJ. There are of course other packages too that cost 700k to 800k + rupiah which they called it the Gold and Silver tier package which do not have massage,just plain fj for an hour use of the room.By the way,you get to choose the girl you wish to bonk too and in my perspective,they were all at least 8/10 in the look department and young. The normal package stated in the leaflets on the given link (or below pic) includes dick massage/HJ plus a 1.5 hour massage and comes with free use of facilities,eg Hot pool,O3 room,sauna,cold pool,steam room etc. For special service,HJ is included for the normal package,but auto roaming sometimes require a 100k extra. FJ wise is around 250k-300k depending on how you bargain. Provides above average massage.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33898

Octopuss Spa pricing :

3. Delta Spa

They have basic packages too which you need to take 3 session at around less than 500k,but most of the GROs (Guest Relationship officers) will
not let you know about this low price package. They will push you to take the most high end package which will cost you 700k plus for a HJ. They do hard core upselling like what Yun Nam,Beijing 101 type of places in Sillypore does. Just be extra careful not to fall into their upselling trap if you wish to give this place a try. Its most common complain by most of their customers. However,massage wise is still not bad. But if its 700k or more for a massage with HJ,there are definitely better places to go to in Batam. No FJ in Delta Spa tho and free use of facilities too.

Delta Spa New pricing as of June 2015 :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=30587

Reason/s why i put Delta Spa on my signature as a to-avoid-place to go to :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32814

4. Atlanta Men's Spa

Massage with free use of facilities will cost 250k for normal individual cubicle room (not shared room) with an 1.5 hour massage. VIP room will cost 370k and has everything the 250k room has except a bath area. Special service can be quite stiff if you dont bargain. Open mouth price were usually 400k-500k HJ and 700k-800k. Prices AFTER bargaining has been known to drop till an average of 150k-200k for HJ and 300k-400k FJ. There are lower than those prices too,but rare. It depends on the right timing and require good bargaining skills to get 100k hj and 250k fj. Above average quality massage.

Above comments on the 4 men's spa were just my personal point of view base on the data i collected from the old Batam Info thread (other forums and bros who send me their FRs) as well as having tried them personally. Other bros point of views may varied from mine.

Do keep in mind,one man's meat,other man's poison theory do apply.

With no means of disrespect,the reason why i am replying you in public forum instead of via PM is becos i received too many PMs asking me the same thing. I prefer to reply one time instead of a dozen times repeating similar replies. Sorry for being long-winded.

Hope that helps and may you enjoy your coming Batam trip.

newyorker88 16-02-2016 03:05 PM

Bro NONO,

You left out Trinity Spa.

nono1973 16-02-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14222617)

Trinity Spa in Batam Trinity Hotel closed down long time ago. :p
(reviews also not-so-good before it shuts down)

Went there thrice but not open. i mean spa still there but always not open at all. :(

The Hotel however is still open. The last time i was there was about a year+ ago and i have not receive updates that it is reopened again.

If you ever pass by there,can help me confirm?

Thanks.

NZL97 16-02-2016 03:56 PM

went batam yesterday for one day trip with 2 frens & basically it was a pure massage trip. Reached Harbourbay around 11am, had lunch inside the terminal & proceed to ocean massage which is a bit tricky to find. Based on previous FR on ocean massage, decide to try the burger massage for 600K RP & one of my fren took the 700K package which includes FJ & we are the firat 3 clients for the day. The masseurs assigned to us IMHO ranked at least 7 in terms of looks & both of my fren were happy with the services. My masseurs were both SYT in their early 20s but slightly disappointed as i thought burger massage means both gals will perform b2b together on me but instead they took turns to do the b2b. Offered specials n i took up the HJ at 200K each after bargaining from 300K each n insist that one gal do b2b n the other gal to HJ me & to rotate afterwards until i cum.......:D:D.......overall a new experience for me for burger massage but dont think will try again but will definately visit ocean again due to the quality of their masseurs in terms of looks.
Had lunch & shopping (i bought 2 bluray movie for 100K) at nagoya hill mall & after that proceed to DC mall to look for massage houses based behind. We went first to devant spa & princess massage (both got photo albums) & my fren decide to stick with princess while i ended up at pepy massage just further down the road. ask for photo album n OKT recommend a SYt with big boobs which the real person scored quite high 7/10 in terms of looks but slightly chubby. I took the 140K package for 1.5 hrs & eventually ended up with another HJ (gal refused FJ as she said my cock is too big :(:() for 250K. give her slightly more tips as her massage is pretty comfortable n also i slightly exceeded the time by 10 min. My fren who went princess said his masseur quite pretty as well & overall service including FJ was good.
Before heading back to harbourbay for our return trip, initially wanted to go marina live seafood recommended by bros here but it was closed. We then had dinner at DC mall & then to harbour bay for the last ferry back home.
Overall me & my frens were quite satisfied with our one day n i wish to thank all the senior bros like nono, new yorker88, black page, etc who contributed a lot of info on this thread as my trip was based & planned from all your FRs.,,,,,thanks for reading......cheers.

notorioussex 16-02-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14222143)
My next upcoming trip will be on March 2016. I dont usually discuss about March Trip when it is still Feb which i mentioned it a couple of time in the Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread. And i usually ignore PMs that talks about it. But for your case,i have decide to reply your PM and since it is now in public forum interface,i suppose i am also replying to all others at the same time too.

Going this weekend is going to be my 2nd time. Arrange the previous girl and her friend to be available on this weekend. hope everything is smooth. hmm.. cannot book them directly.. this is the cons...

Mar trip, can include me too..wish to explore the massage and eat the wanton mee..

tomcat007 16-02-2016 08:06 PM

I supposed weekend will be difficult to book them directly since it's supposed to be peak period.. Unless they are on code red.

iicycold 16-02-2016 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorioussex (Post 14223542)
Mar trip, can include me too..wish to explore the massage and eat the wanton mee..

Hi bro,try to avoid quoting whole post,especially bro Nono's 1.

U may wish to edit yr own post by following the instruction

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=33123

It's against forum rules (quoting a whole long post) & might hav high chance a mod will remove it bcs it's an inconsiderate action. ;)

notorioussex 16-02-2016 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 14223844)
Hi bro,try to avoid quoting whole post,especially bro Nono's 1.

Noted. Tks..

notorioussex 16-02-2016 10:23 PM

direct book. I mean dun let the shop earn.:P

Snoozeboi 17-02-2016 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leoric (Post 14221562)

Thank a million... points well noted. thanks again bro :) and happy new year :)

cbjuiceyumseng 17-02-2016 09:25 AM

I searched the forum but i think this is not being discussed...

I like to ask if it is still viable to chiong the kfc booking houses (leaving singapore @ 7pm Friday night). I will be alone. Any one can help on answering this question?

fishingman 17-02-2016 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng (Post 14225848)
I like to ask if it is still viable to chiong the kfc booking houses (leaving singapore @ 7pm Friday night). I will be alone. Any one can help on answering this question?

Yes,but u can't see full range gals & maybe limited choices bcos noon time ppl take most gal already. If u go btm is not to choose overnite booking girl like choosing "wife" & expectation not very high kind,u can try happy 8,bunga & permata indah booking house. They sure have gals. 8pm+ also will have but mus try to be as early.

U go btm 7pm spore time,u reach btm 7pm btm time bcos of timezone thing,so confirm sure have gals in sm lesser business booking houses. Viable or no viable is up to u expectation. If u wan take FL from disco,pub,club drug places or phone chat,then u better have to be extra careful 4 yr valuables.

If u wan try nono guide,u can try also try alishan ktv after 7pm bcos they open at 7pm but booking price at 1.6 mil rp.

fishingman 17-02-2016 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14200893)
May all have a
Happy and Prosperous
Lunar New Year

http://www.picturevip.com/x/clean/im...2/11/xNEoe.gif

happy lunar new year to u too

fishingman 17-02-2016 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaboon (Post 14213802)
To my tinking,most girl in btm who don't use CD usually already have sm kind of STD & i also hear in news,estimate 20% of WL in indo has HIV or STD,so to kena 1 of this sex diseases is no longer harder than kena toto or big sweep top prize. It can be as easily as kena 4D starter or consolation. :D

More importantly for myself is i ownself must always equip & wear CD everytime. If girl feeling sick,i usually sent her back & call papi cos they sick could means they may have the symptoms. I don't wan my parents,my grandparents,my bro,my sis,my kids,my wife,my friends all got chance kena tat kind of thing.

Uncle agree with u. Be a responsible fucker. Wan to eat out also must try to eat safely,no bring nonsense to harm ownself family ppl & friends.

Quote:

Some richer older gen of indo chinese still speak with their nose up. I see many younger rich indo chinese in spore now quite alright.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 14222617)

He also left out newton spa too