The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

nono1973 30-01-2016 11:02 AM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14127099)
Forget to mention it is now more straightforward using wifi at hana hotel.
Just need to choose Hotel Hana n key in pw which can get from recep.

Hmm...City Central has a different password for their wifi on different floors. If you dont change password and use the other floor's wifi,it will still works,just slower and weaker signal in most of their rooms. I think most new hotels in Batam are moving towards this direction.

Quote:

Went to tua pek gong temple n as it was sunday.....quite a crowd.

I shall save this place (windsor tua pek kong) for my coming CNY 2016 trip,hehehe...last year i was there (windsor tua pek kong,the one you went to). Teban Tua Pek Kong got white tiger worship there. Wonder if they celebrate white tiger open mouth or not. Can go there "beat the small people",hehehe...to keep the "small people" away thru out the lunar year of 2016.

(this is meant as an illustrated joke)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtgAIapTtk

Quote:

Proceed to my secret place massage n i was the early customer.
Only 2 chicks working.....took the more pretty one. Came in n looks like pic....sexy figure. Nice smile.
Massage.....using oil n i should hv inform her to use cream.....easier to wash off.
Average massage n she keep rubbing n touching bird now n then.
40 mins up.....she appears not good in english n took sometime to figure out price.
400 for fj n 300 for hj w full strip.....she quite stubborn w pricing.
In the end, didnt take up offer....so gave her 20k tips.
Kudos to her, she still maintain smile even though slight displeasure.

I am glad you found yourself a secret joint. The reason why i ask about hair salon is here becos i also found a new secret joint. A hair salon with massage service done by SYT indo chinese at 100k/hr,hair cut plus wash is also 100k and facial 200k. Shhh....i need to go "testify" this place 1st before sharing more in future. For more accuracy and to go in search for more of such places.

HJ = 150k (before bargain)
FJ = 400k (before bargain)

Thats also the reason why i keep asking for hair saloon with hanky panky earlier. Got my very 1st HDLY 海底捞月 in Batam with zero extra cost and i "eagerly" need to testify certain things 1st,hehehe...therefore i am now looking forward to my CNY trip.

My recent jan trip summary for your reference :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=105

Quote:

Change money at formosa area n rate is 9660.....
New berry was the joint i first went....
Abt 10 gals available....

That was a pretty good rate at the point of your day.

Just curious what time you visited New Berry?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129483)
The okt asked me what type i like. Told him nice w good figure and no run away......
He told me his gals wont run off. I scan through n saw one black dress chick.....asked abt her and he told me 1m.......there are another 2 at the far right corner.....which he told me more expensive. I didnt respond.....seeing my hesitation, he told he can give me 900k for the chick i spotted. Told me biz slow today next time wont hv discount.....
Wanted to slash to 800k but decided to take up the 900k offer coz the chick keeps smiling at me. The okt told me her figure nice n never give birth before. Pay up n told him to send 2 hrs later.

I think you already got a good offer.

My analysis is the girl must have had not very good business for quite a while,hence the price drops. What i do not like about New Berry is when one RTF,some time price can be mark further up. Maybe becos its nearing CNY season.

Quote:

Went off to Nagoya spa n massage.....wanted to try out their facial......but saw a bunch of guys outside sipping chinese tea....i think.....so didnt went in.
Anyone knows the facial is for guys also?

They do facial for guys. I might go there to try (facial) one day since this place has some "secret" among secrets. I cannot be sure,hence i shant speak of it further.

Quote:

Walk around.....then saw this idola massage. 1 hr massage 60k. No pic album.
Ok....going for massage anyway.....was led to 2nd level.....big room with curtian partition. Light was very dim n air con was weak.
Massage lady came and was a mature type.....massage with cream was good n solid.
No GQ pop.....i would hv declined anyway. Done in 1 hr sharp.

I think i know why bro iccycold ask about this place,hehehe...most of us (my own kakis) likes to try to uncover treasures among the ruins.

@bro iccy,if you found that place,keep me posted. :D

Quote:

She then proceed to strip.....oh oh.....figure was far from nice....plump n tummy....
Big time regret.....but i choose her....no choice.
But it is not all minus.....she score pts in terms of friendliness, customer oriented n accomodating. No black face n patient.
Im surprised she speaks quite good english so no translator needed.

Hmm...looks like you are into slim girls. :p

nono1973 30-01-2016 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129546)
I was thinking maybe im more comfortable being alone rather than order a chick....coz normally i could hv spent my time in massage shop, shopping, ktv singing or watch movie.....i can do what i want without asking someone.....
With the chick....things become very complicated.

I often take these girls as gf for rent. You can still take the girl to shopping,massage,KTV and movies.The price however doubles,hehehe... If you dont want to,you can always ask for your girl to be send to you during later noon which i often do,about 5pm - 6pm. I planned my Batam trip,so that the presence of girls will only be at minimum hindrance to me.

Movies? I am sure you know about all the Batam theatres and their good pricing,hehehe...

Shopping? Can be linked with Movies as most major Batam shopping mall has a theatre. Worry that the girl may shop till you broke? Harbour Bay mall is a relative good place (with couple seat too) with nothing much to shop. Or Nagoya Hill Mall's theatre to catch an after 9pm movie as at this time,most shops would have been closed (their air con is off at around 830pm).

You like City Walk? And since you have a booking girl,not necessary to go to KTVs with mamis and hostesses. Try Alegro f-KTV,a family KTV at Citywalk Mall. This KTV can work out to cover a decent buffet meal too. One stone kills few birds strategy.

Massage? Well...in my batam trips summaries has quite a few massage shops that do call-to-room massage service. Wouldnt cost much to have a massage for yourself and your girl,and who knows you might end up having some kind of surprise foursome (different costing of course),hehehe...something not many has the chance to try in Batam.

Sorry bro,i may sound a little overkill here becos i have the tendency to prepare myself for almost everything in case "something" failed me somewhere unexpectedly during my Batam trip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129686)
I didnt woke her up for any action.....so let her sleep.....
Anyway she slept with panties n spag on.....abit turn off but seeing she is nice.....i didnt question her.

My own rules with my booking girls :

1. No runaway

2. Nude when in bed

3. No HPs

And i convey these messages to OKTs most of the time before closing the deal. Of course there can always be flexibility (eg. if my girls isnt feeling well etc). :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14129686)
The End. Thanks for reading!

On a scale of 1 to 10,how would you rate your most recent Batam trip? ;)

MiG27 30-01-2016 11:38 AM

I was still thinking of Batam this morning....hahaha...
But Im in SG.....duh....sian.

Anyway, thanks for all the comments,,,I will slowly reply....as I can.

Anyway, I was standing at Jodoh Mall that day....looking across the street....this building.

https://ahmadtarmiz1.files.wordpress...-sei-jodoh.jpg

I was wondering whether can walk all the way to HarborBay Terminal?
Walk towards the right....?
From the Google map looks possible...but just want to be sure.

The shortest way to Windsor Tua Pek Gong appears to be a road Jl Komp Nagoya City Walk....
From Biz Hotel, how to locate this road, possible to walk?

Previously, I always take the big road outside Formosa Hotel.....I'll be facing Nagoya Hill Mall....walk right...see Harmoni Suites....turn in.....walk walk walk.....cross the road is TPK.

Bigbird00 30-01-2016 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14138895)
I wrote in one on my reports in September that one of my girls proudly showed me some kind of lotion, packaged in a small envelope like a condom, whose purpose is to make pussy tight. She said she wanted me feel happy.
I did not investigate what exactly was that lotion.

Hi, Oh sorry i missed that. This is interesting. I guess it may be the same thing in different form.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingman (Post 14143608)
every year oso this season in btm must careful of pigpocket.

Ya,this is common use in indonesia.

Then i guess we have the answer? I think this is the lady version of "Tongkat Ali" yah!

At time in the day, i do see a Jamu "mobile" seller at the back of Indo Rasa Food centre & Some MILF have a shot or two.

MiG27 30-01-2016 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14149675)
Hmm...City Central has a different password for their wifi on different floors. If you dont change password and use the other floor's wifi,it will still works,just slower and weaker signal in most of their rooms. I think most new hotels in Batam are moving towards this direction.

Yup.....the wifi system in Hana during my previous stay is....troublesome...
need to key in user name n pw....Room XXX A, B , C , D.....frustrating.
Anyway, wifi still not good and it got d/c sometimes.

Quote:

I am glad you found yourself a secret joint. The reason why i ask about hair salon is here becos i also found a new secret joint. A hair salon with massage service done by SYT indo chinese at 100k/hr,hair cut plus wash is also 100k and facial 200k. Shhh....i need to go "testify" this place 1st before sharing more in future. For more accuracy and to go in search for more of such places.

HJ = 150k (before bargain)
FJ = 400k (before bargain)

Very good prices.....well.....sooner or later I'm giving up the place also.
Didnt met my sayang there this time round...timing not right....
And i kenna a ML which pic doesnt reflect it.
Also found a few mozzies in the room.....

Quote:

That was a pretty good rate at the point of your day.

Just curious what time you visited New Berry?

I think you already got a good offer.

My analysis is the girl must have had not very good business for quite a while,hence the price drops. What i do not like about New Berry is when one RTF,some time price can be mark further up. Maybe becos its nearing CNY season.

I visited New Berry like around 3pm Batam time Sunday....I was the only one and the gals are here n there....one shout by the OKT....all started to gather...not like previous time, all sitted properly.
During dinner, my chick appears to imply she is 1.1m rate....I look at her...doesn't seem to match the price.....lol...

Quote:

They do facial for guys. I might go there to try (facial) one day since this place has some "secret" among secrets. I cannot be sure,hence i shant speak of it further.
Yup, definitely must go there do a facial next trip....:p

Quote:

I think i know why bro iccycold ask about this place,hehehe...most of us (my own kakis) likes to try to uncover treasures among the ruins.

@bro iccy,if you found that place,keep me posted. :D
I see....Im not sure why the interest...coz just a normal isolated shop....
Even the male attendent was sleeping on the sofa when I went in....
But the ML gives a good hard massage.
I couldnt fully enjoy coz my mind was thinking making back to hotel in case the chick arrived early n I got back late.
I think not hard to find the place....I hope so.

Quote:

Hmm...looks like you are into slim girls. :p
I believed most like slim gals....I prefer meaty gals...but too much is a turn off....hahaha.

Darn, I think must really scrutinize properly next time during picking time...
Problem is most dress alot, unlike in China.....dress skimpily so can gauge their bodies....:D

MiG27 30-01-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14149677)
If you dont want to,you can always ask for your girl to be send to you during later noon which i often do,about 5pm - 6pm. I planned my Batam trip,so that the presence of girls will only be at minimum hindrance to me.

Yup, I already ask the gal to be sent to room at 5pm.
Anyway, Im referring to night after dark activities.
Normally, I will go shopping , ktv sing, massage,....etc....before winding down back hotel.

Thanks for the good tips....will keep that in mind next time.
Sometimes, also need to find a chick w good chemistry also...haha.

Quote:

My own rules with my booking girls :

1. No runaway

2. Nude when in bed

3. No HPs

And i convey these messages to OKTs most of the time before closing the deal. Of course there can always be flexibility (eg. if my girls isnt feeling well etc). :D
Yup, I know your rules as I read your FRs before.
Well, my chick do reply messages on her smartphone n also nokia phone....she got 2.
But she dont overdo it....so I got no compliants.
Think she also find me a boring person....hahaha.
Anyway, it is more of like maybe dun really like her.....dun have that see liao get excited feel....
She also not that pro active type....i would say she quite experienced liao....so just give the basic minimum service can liao....

anyway, what is the rate for tips?
150k issit too little? she looks a bit disappointed....but i also never require her to do exceptional stunts....so I think 150k is good rate.

maybe Im pampered by the massage rules....60k-100k basic massage svc n room usage.
no special - 20-30k tips
got special - 100k - 300k....depends on HJ or FJ

I think money more well spent in this case.

Quote:

I enjoy all my trips....including this one....difficult to rate....
There are occasional small unfavorable instances....but just take it since it is batam.

I get to visit the Vihara Duta Maitreya....
Visited Sunboss.....will drop by again next time....but wont spend too much time.
Pick my first ON chick after a 7 years layoff....dun really have that WOW factor...but also didnt chut pattern,
I wished can get a more sexy curvier n active gal.....hahaha....
But maybe I have to thank lucky stars the chick didnt give much problems.
So cant really ask for more....some times.

I plan to stay at Penuin next trip....(De best hotel)....explore n walk around...so maybe will be able to drop into Permata Indah2 to look at their top rated chicks....model like....hahaha...no chance to book...but look also good.

So need to find a shortest way to connect back to CityWalk area....

iicycold 30-01-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14149675)
@bro iccy,if you found that place,keep me posted.

Ok,ok...got any new findings sure to first 1 let u knw. Tat's if i can find it. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14149926)
I see....Im not sure why the interest...coz just a normal isolated shop....
Even the male attendent was sleeping on the sofa when I went in....
But the ML gives a good hard massage.

Tat's the beauty of it all,isolated pl where not many ppl go MAY sometime has pretty & good...err...nvm. Already many exampleS cited in the prev thread,dn'y wan be as long winded as nono,lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14149677)

Err..in yr last summary u also forget yr own trip ratings :D

Same qn goes to u.

iicycold 30-01-2016 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14150081)
She also not that pro active type....i would say she quite experienced liao....so just give the basic minimum service can liao....

anyway, what is the rate for tips?
150k issit too little? she looks a bit disappointed....but i also never require her to do exceptional stunts....so I think 150k is good rate.

Tis link shld ans yr qn -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=30015

taken frm below

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32897

i usually tip 100k first,the girl will most time be grouchy & ask for more.To make her happy,i pass her another 50k & they'll be all smiling. :D

MiG27 30-01-2016 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 14150223)
Tat's the beauty of it all,isolated pl where not many ppl go MAY sometime has pretty & good...err...nvm. Already many exampleS cited in the prev thread,dn'y wan be as long winded as nono,lol.

The shop dun even have a pic album...selling point (doubt got any selling point)....of course not pretty ML.
I think you will be disappointed. So dun be too happy even you found the shop.
BTW, the recep is an old abang.....not a pretty gal.
But the hard massage by the ML is good....it cures my neck strain and shoulder sprain...
No complains on the massage.

Lucky no mozzies too.

BTW, I was looking for a Flower massage.....it is near to Newton Spa.....but it looks to be gone....many years ago.....I passed by it when staying at Utama...but didnt went in.
My friend went in and he told me quite good.....:p

MiG27 30-01-2016 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iicycold (Post 14150319)
Tis link shld ans yr qn -

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=30015

taken frm below

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=32897

i usually tip 100k first,the girl will most time be grouchy & ask for more.To make her happy,i pass her another 50k & they'll be all smiling. :D

ok...thanks...
Duhz.....I should have stick to 100k....save the 50k for meals....

most likely the chick will say Im stingy cheap charlie to bring her eat at roadside stall...so wont visit New Berry next time....lol.

nono1973 30-01-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14150374)
BTW, I was looking for a Flower massage.....it is near to Newton Spa.....but it looks to be gone....many years ago.....I passed by it when staying at Utama...but didnt went in.
My friend went in and he told me quite good.....

It should be still around.

Black Page 30-01-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14149792)
I was still thinking of Batam this morning....hahaha...
But Im in SG.....duh....sian.

Imagine me how I feel when I am back to Europe 10.000 km away :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14149792)
Anyway, I was standing at Jodoh Mall that day....looking across the street....this building.
https://ahmadtarmiz1.files.wordpress...-sei-jodoh.jpg
I was wondering whether can walk all the way to HarborBay Terminal?
Walk towards the right....?

WOW you are super man!! :):)
You are the ONLY ONE I've seen in this thread who has shown interest for this awesome building. I asked time ago here, if anyone could provide some information, but nobody replied any detail.

This building is right behind Ramayana, Jodoh, at the entrance of the (in)famous Pasar Induk, which is well known to be one of the few "dangerous" places in Batam near the tourist area.
Everyone recommends to stay away from it, but indeed the level of danger is negligible, compared to any bad area of big cities in Europe or America. The fact is that 99% Singaporeans are not used to travel far, while are used to live in clean safe sanitized environment where one could be pick-pocketed only once in a lifetime, at worst and IF it happens. No gangs, major crime or robbieries whatsoever. So, even Batam may look scary.
I went to Pasar Induk a few times even at night, to buy some fruit, and I received only some curious looks. Sure, I would not go inside at night, but there is no reason to go there. In any case, please do not go around poor areas with an expensive photocamera hanging from your neck.

This building always caught my imagination. Its architectural style is so alien to me. It looks like a fairy tale palace. I asked to many in Batam who built it, when, what is its style. Nobody ever responded me anything serious. People here do not know and is not interested to know.
I think me and you are the only two who are interested to know more.
So, please, once again, is there anyone reading this who can provide some information about this building?? Please please. Who built it? When? What is this architecture style?

About your question, yes don't worry. From where you took this photo, walk to right. In 5 minutes you reach Pacific and maybe in 10 you are at Harbour Bay.

oreocheese 30-01-2016 06:06 PM

any bros can intro those 30mins or 1 hour fuck house around formosa hotel? dynasty only can overnight right? new berlian & queens no more?!

Black Page 30-01-2016 06:11 PM

Wifi access in Batam (2)

Time ago, I already hinted about using public wifi access in Batam:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=33339

I have some good news. The access speed of wifi.id is FAST now! It works very well. And it's so cheap. I repeat my old post updating the text.

----
If you don't buy a local SIM card (e.g., TelkomSel Simpati) to use a smartphone in Batam with a local number, but you prefer to keep using your usual smartphone with your usual SIM (e.g., to keep using your WeChat and WhatsApp IDs), then you are bound to using WiFi to access Internet. In most hotels, the wifi is good (in Formosa it is excellent: I just tested it and I reached up to 11 Mbit/s for both download and upload!), but the wifi provided by restaurants and cafes mostly sucks.

I gave up using the wifi of JCO and restaurants in Nagoya Hill because they are slow and run out of IP addresses to assign. But there is a good alternative: the @wifi.id network, available almost anywhere in Nagoya, Jodoh and I assume around Batam cities.

One week access is only 20k (YES: 2 SGD only for 7 days!) payable by SMS from a Simpati SIM card (I have TWO phones: my Galaxy smartphone and an old Nokia with Simpati SIM card). Once you pay by sending an SMS from your phone, you receive an SMS with ID and password.
Even better: when you try access to wifi.id, it gives you a special word to send to sms, which is associated to your phone from where you accessed wifi.id. Therefore, in most cases you don't even need to login with id and pw.

The speed of @wifi.id is very good in Nagoya, MUCH BETTER than just 3 months ago. So fast to do web browsing without too much lag, and even fast enough to place skype phone calls with good quality.
With wifi.id, now I can be online in most outdoor places of Batam around Nagoya without expensive data roaming.

oreocheese 30-01-2016 06:32 PM

any bros can intro those 30mins or 1 hour fuck house around formosa hotel? dynasty only can overnight right? new berlian & queens no more?!