The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=586297)

wala 23-03-2016 12:14 AM

Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14364679)
Yes,bro...i did that for my last trip in Batam,details will roll out in my coming 26th Batam trip summary. And i sincerely thank you for your assurance on this eating place.

This place is most likely going to be one of my regular dinner eateries for my future Batam trips.

This place can be a good makan place, till the jackpots fully re-open again. Then u see the Boss close shop early almost everyday :D

nono1973 23-03-2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14325573)
Another new area to explore next trip....hehehe.

Yes. Where we explore in Batam is only a small fraction of it. I still always think that i am just a novice when it comes to Batam. There is so much more of Batam to explore (and to dwell in).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naka_Timo (Post 14325939)
That hotel is now the cheapest in harbourbay area. They kept advertise and kept renovate but cannot attract customer.

I think it is the cheapest 3 star hotel in Batam. :D

They only need to provide a little more normalized service standard,no need to be even classified as good,then good flow of customers will auto flows in since their location were pretty good. But well...i think the hotel management fail to understand this point.

Too bad for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14326281)
BTW, the Business Lounge is Horizon Business Class privilege?

Yes,the Business class lounge is in Harbour Bay after your passport got chopped,you may then go in to have some refreshment while you wait. Nothing fantastic in it tho.It will be considered good to me if there is a smoking point in it (but no,there is none). What i am looking for in Business Class is the priority to move fast during peak season/time. I dont rush when in Batam.i usually move at much slower pace and more patient as compare when i am in Sillypore. But i just dont like crowd. If eating in Batam is crowded,go see girls crowded,massage places ,window shopping also crowded...well...it will be disappointing for me,hehehe...so business class fit into this criteria for someone like me who take-own-sweet time to move around and yet didnt like crowd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PigletDiDi (Post 14326964)
waiting for March 26~28 trip anyone interested can join in.
it a free and easy with simple massage and booking joint roaming
just a tag along buddies relax trip .;)

Yes...going with bro Pigletdidi sure to save $,hehehe... i observed how you moved around in Batam. I am expecting the exchange rate you are getting on that day you are there to be above 9600/SGD or likely be at around 9630/SGD,hehehe...Sin$ strengthen. :D

Enjoy yourself.

nono1973 23-03-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandfather (Post 14327463)
just 1-2more pax easier to get movement co-op sync

Agree with you,smaller group is better for easier coordination.(eg,the one who leads need not call everyone when they comes down late for dinner,hehehe...) Smaller group move around faster too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandfather (Post 14327463)
smaller group also not so much conflict.
just my 2cent view :D

Usually group trips with bros who are 1st time seeing each other rarely has conflict. Its usually after the same group gets to know each other better and during/after their later trips,then minor conflict might occur.

Some keys to avoid conflict is to remain humble,respect one another and give way at the proper time.

Many of us who shares similar frequency in this forum has become good friends and permanently goes to Batam together on an almost regular basis,hehehe...and the best part was more onto our sharing of good and lousy experiences together,hehehe...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Page (Post 14328516)
I look forward to hear from Nono, but for Chinese the "8" has special value, like it brings good luck.

I believe 8 in some Chinese culture has the similar meaning as the lucky number 7 in some parts of Europe/US culture. More like an auspicious number. Like number 13 means bad luck,it actually means good luck in some parts of the Chinese culture. :p

Just a small update to you only :

Sinta has given birth to a healthy baby boy on the 29th Feb 2016 (what an auspicious date,hehehe...). And wont be around for the next 3 months.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14329637)
JH Beauty Map
http://i.imgur.com/MPLt4Yx.jpg

I found Mega Hotel on Google maps.

I found JH Beauty in my last trip to Batam when i saw Mega Hotel,thanks to your map,hehehe...like i always say,i only go to batam with one dick,hence got no chance to try everything that are known to be good. I shall wait for my next trip...hehehe...

I also find idola too,hehehe...i am now looking forward to my solo trip or private trip next month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SibeiNew (Post 14329768)
Woah , that piece of mirror in the room of L hotel.....

Should be good for you,hehehe... :D

Enjoy your upcoming trip.

PS : There is a new spa in that hotel,i heard. Go check it out. I see a few poles at the spa area that may be for pole-dancing...maybe...just maybe...during weekends or holiday,the management of L-spa MAY arrange some pole dancing ladies performance,hehehe.... (guessing only)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14329782)
Mirror face the bed.....hmm....for bonking, it is nice....but sleeping.....not good.

Well,at least its at the side. Not directly facing the whole sleeping body like those in Goodway hotel. No wonder there are people keep saying that hotel is a little haunted. Honestly,even if it isnt true...sleeping can be a problem for some.

Quote:

Anyway, I don't see prices coming down but more options means less opportunities for hotels to inflate prices during peak seasons.

Actually base on observation,quite a handful older hotels prices has comes down. One of them being Formosa,next was Harmony hotel. Base on record or part of summaries written almost 2 years ago,formosa used to be about S$63,today...hehehe...about S$50. Even Swiss-inn Baloi and Gideon hotel prices has come down too,hehehe...

Quote:

Lesser occupancy at some hotels might mean more leeway to get check in if arrive early (provide got pre book).

True...the way i see it,i think over the next few years,many more hotels will be coming up as Batam (aka Indonesia) laxing their visa rules to more countries. With this,i am looking at a stronger Indo rupiah. Well,thats unless something unpredictable crops up somewhere in their country.

Quote:

Btw, it is high time KAHA include new hotels into their list.

They do,but price difference wont be too far apart becos the market now favors the hotels when more tourist are visiting Batam. If Sin$ weakens or stregthen a lot,Kaha is a good option for hotel booking.

Example,if Sin$ weaken,most hotel booking site will go higher like formosa S$55/night. If it strengthen,the price will be about S$50/night. Kaha over the last about 1.5 years has remian at 475k rupiah.

Just an observation.

tomcat007 23-03-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PigletDiDi (Post 14366836)
tks nono i already booked Lovinna 2 nights 26~28
wifi at lobby should not be a problem no internet usage in room means more time for activities.
i will going with another 2 bros , any one going on this date also can meet there.

I think they've started having Wi-Fi at rooms level. I was there 2-3 months back, had a room and saw a sign Wi-Fi wording outside the lift. But, since I have my own prepaid card, I didn't pay attention to it.

nono1973 23-03-2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SibeiNew (Post 14329800)
Yea other factors will be SG companies affiliated with those mentioned hotels which gives very good rates as incentives ($$45-50 for usual $60-80 rooms)

Wow! Thats a big difference. How i wish hotels can give me corporate rates too,hehehe...

Quote:

I had some friends that booked through their company and the rate was a huge difference. Some of the companies even paid for their rooms.

That reminds me,i claim my hotel room charges from my company too,citing it in the name of bringing more business to my employer but well...i am actually working while at play in Batam (or at play and working at the same time). One of the reason why most hotel's wifi were not very useful to me.

I need a LAN connection instead and in today's Batam hotels,most of them couldnt provide me one.

Quote:

Awaiting your next adventurous journal ! Have fun !

Right at it. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiG27 (Post 14330071)
But the best and truthful reviews is still from our beloved Bros here....

Reviews that were all good and no bad...or all bad and no good,it means to me something not right somewhere. Even Formosa hotel has its flaws.

flyingarrow 23-03-2016 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14372573)
I need a LAN connection instead and in today's Batam hotels,most of them couldnt provide me one.

1) Biz Hotel
2) Da Vienna Boutique Hotel
3) harbourbay amir hotel (Executive Business)
4) Swiss Inn Hotel

3 & 4 was quite a few years back, not sure if still available. Any other?

36908 23-03-2016 01:03 PM

orchid directions

Can anyone here help and guide me how to walk to Orchid ?
Since I don't know it's location , which hotel should I put up that is nearest to Orchid ..

Formosa , Biz, Goodway or Gideon ?

TIA

Leoric 23-03-2016 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14372129)
I think it is the cheapest 3 star hotel in Batam. :D

U forget Marina Sentosa? :rolleyes: :D

Around S$29 & 3 star too. Good for Sedona fan ,i find it even better loc than Amir. :p

City Central hotel just got downgrade to 1 star...lol

iicycold 23-03-2016 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PigletDiDi (Post 14369269)
This bro never read my above post :confused:
(stated going on March 26~28)

Most pple dn't reli like to read. They preferred to let others be :

36908 23-03-2016 03:14 PM

1/2 day trip

For a relaxing quickie, which should I choose and min how long do I need to cater for 1/2 day rendezvous ?

Ocean ?
Octopus ?
Atalanta ?

Full course min BBBJ/hJ with FJ optional

Will be arr & dep via harbor bay to/from Harbourfront

Anyone can share his similar experience / advise ?

notorioussex 23-03-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PigletDiDi (Post 14366836)
i will going with another 2 bros , any one going on this date also can meet there.

You all enjoy yourself... I cannot make it.. Hope to go on May..:)

iicycold 23-03-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14361827)
Safety,getting things done at the right timing has always been my priority during traveling to Batam hence i choose to drop at Harbour Bay. Let's also not forget ,Batam custom has send about 50 Sillyporean tourist back to Sillypore EVERY week. (almost all such send-back occurs from Batam Center ferry terminal and some custom officer/s also known to ask for money there)

One of my all time GREATEST FEAR in Batam,their legal authorities (Police,Soldiers and Custom officers).

Tat was becos these "sillyporean" were making a lot of noise while waiting 4 their PP chopped by the btm custom officers. I'm surprise they sent back 50 pple a week instead of in a month. From then on,i stop gng via BC. I'll rather go by Sekupang ferry terminal if there's an unlikely event tat HB terminal got no ferry seat slot.

PigletDiDi 23-03-2016 04:43 PM

Re: orchid directions

Quote:

Originally Posted by 36908 (Post 14372680)
Can anyone here help and guide me how to walk to Orchid ?
Since I don't know it's location , which hotel should I put up that is nearest to Orchid ..

Formosa , Biz, Goodway or Gideon ?

TIA

which Orchid ? a booking joint near Goldbird
Is this is answer then Batam star or Lai Lai will be the nearest.
Alternative Harmony hotel just cross the road .

Pls ingore my post if u don't think is the answer link with the question posted. tks

newyorker88 23-03-2016 04:47 PM

Re: orchid directions

Quote:

Originally Posted by PigletDiDi (Post 14373533)
which Orchid ? a booking joint near Goldbird
Is this is answer then Batam star or Lai Lai will be the nearest.
Alternative Harmony hotel just cross the road .

Orchid is a very old place. Near Goodway hotel for reference. Sports massage is near there too.

Black Page 23-03-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nono1973 (Post 14372233)
Just a small update to you only :

Sinta has given birth to a healthy baby boy on the 29th Feb 2016 (what an auspicious date,hehehe...). And wont be around for the next 3 months.

:) :)
Very good news! Thank you for this confidence just between me and you!! :p
I remembered the baby was due around these weeks. I am just sorry that Sinta will not be there at the desk welcoming me with her warm smile on my next visit, but I will ask the staff to bring her my best wishes.

Sinta is maybe the only one who was already there at the reception on my first visit to Batam 6 years ago. For me, Sinta is permanently associated in my mind to my happy days in Batam :D